[REPOST] USA Customers [153M Record]✔️
by AlTahish - July 02, 2021 at 02:07 PM
I recognize the data as being from my 250M Leak. Here's the 2k first lines if anybody wants to confirm for me, as I don't have my leak unzipped and its massive: https://beta.skidbin.net/paste/wtNaoRA8

"Email Email_02 Email_03 Email_04 Email_05" are headers in my 250M Leak. This just looks like a manipulation of my data to make it something different. Have never seen any other type of consumer data with similar fields.

Should also be noted that Troy Hunt came to the conclusion that a lot of data in this was outdated.

My thread:
https://raidforums.com/Thread-CSV-263GB-...al-records

I won't report this thread until somebody can confirm with utmost certainty that this data is either from my thread or outdated, as I don't want to falsely accuse anyone
(July 03, 2021 at 01:43 AM)pompompurin Wrote: I recognize the data as being from my 250M Leak. ...

I won't report this thread until somebody can confirm with utmost certainty that this data is either from my thread or outdated, as I don't want to falsely accuse anyone

I'll stake my reputation that this came from your file.

Every single one of the first 1,000 phone numbers from this post (based on the sample you provided) appear in your 250M file. The next best match are some consumer files, white pages, etc. that have 500-600 matches. 

Just looking at the first 2 email addresses in there, one is only in your file.
This thread has been closed due to it being a repost, please check the official index & search before posting any more threads and make sure your database has not been posted yet.

Reposting can lead to a ban.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[REPOST] USA 153M CONSUMER DATABASE 2021 JbL 10 1,295 August 28, 2021 at 03:27 AM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
3pelikana.ru Pizza Service Dump Customers Kristina 4 2,519 August 17, 2021 at 07:26 AM
Last Post: Burpingjimmy_Bot
san-fernando.com.pe 17k Customers Leak Kristina 4 1,438 August 10, 2021 at 08:39 AM
Last Post: Burpingjimmy_Bot