[RESOLVED] [BANNED] Report vs @"master data" a.k.a. Masterdata/datashoping/LeakMarketing/DataBanker
by PieWithNothing - April 05, 2021 at 03:38 PM
Jaw Wrote:I have worked with @master data as a middle man a few times
Jaw Wrote:I have MM'd a lot of deals with master data

Because @Jaw is not an owner of this forum and he is interested in my conflict with @master data a.k.a. Masterdata / datashoping / LeakMarketing / DataBanker, because he is a middleman of @master data deals and receive money from that, he can not be an arbitrator.
I'm asking @Omnipotent to make decision by yourself, if it will be the same - i will accept it, because it's not my platform and I will be forced to accept rules of the game

Jaw Wrote:You did not follow our template, provided no screenshots for proof, and continue to argue like you have a "wall" of evidence.
PieWithNothing Wrote:I don't know, where i can report this, because you have no thread for that, so, i use this thread to warn other users and notify the administration

You can move my report to right section (but there is no right section), i told you, that it is not a scam report when somebody loses money, it is "breaking forum rules" report. You understand that correctly, i know. And you can't use this argument to close the thread.

As i said above, you can't be an arbitrator in that thread https://raidforums.com/Thread-RESOLVED-S...DataBanker, and could not be an arbitrator in the thread https://raidforums.com/Thread-RESOLVED-S...aster-data

@Jaw If you will delete this thread, it would be disrespectful to the Omnipotent, as I duplicated this thread for him personally
You know, Moot is also here.
This is cancer of the lowest quality
@Omnipotent, deal with this donkey.
(April 06, 2021 at 11:40 AM)PieWithNothing Wrote: Moot gave bad rep to Omnipotent yesterday, wtf is going on here? What will be with my deal? My customer sended money to Omnipotent using MM service...

moot ( 4,462 ) - Last updated Yesterday at 08:21 PM
Negative (-50): USER IS DELETING FAIR REPUTATION AGAINST THEM

This was a joke, lol.
(April 06, 2021 at 03:38 PM)moot Wrote:
(April 06, 2021 at 11:40 AM)PieWithNothing Wrote: Moot gave bad rep to Omnipotent yesterday, wtf is going on here? What will be with my deal? My customer sended money to Omnipotent using MM service...

moot ( 4,462 ) - Last updated Yesterday at 08:21 PM
Negative (-50): USER IS DELETING FAIR REPUTATION AGAINST THEM

This was a joke, lol.

fuhh, thx for that reply, i was a little bit nervous

P.S.: The deal was done, everything was great as usual, Omnipotent's MM service is the best

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[RESOLVED] Kevin Mitnick Scammer bishoppair 3 173 5 hours ago
Last Post: Burpingjimmy_Bot
[BANNED] scam report against tradingsun adhunter 5 1,545 October 09, 2021 at 11:44 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[BANNED] Scam Report against lightinmyghost | 200$ lolpeep12345 3 735 October 09, 2021 at 11:43 PM
Last Post: Jaw