RaidForums' Offsite Group Rules
by Omnipotent - October 10, 2019 at 06:46 PM
Star 
Some of you may have noticed we have added a link in the footer of the website and on the shoutbox to off-site group chats, some of you might also remember we used to have a Discord group with thousands of members a few years back but it was unfortunately deleted because of Discord's ToS. Well these new group chats are planned to be the replacement to that group I thought this was essentially one of the only options since its the only other widely used communications service by RF users. I didn't have to make an announcement but I gathered we needed somewhere to set rules for off-site group chats so it doesn't get too chaotic so this is to provide some guidelines.

The Offsite Group rules are as follows;

>>  Absolutely no advertising of other groups or websites.

>>  Sale pitches are allowed TWICE PER DAY, blocks of text or other forms of spam such as mass private messaging are not allowed.

>>  NSFW is allowed BUT content such as Gore, Blood, Extreme Bondage, Animal Abuse or any other questionable content will not be tolerated. (this means no posting of "traps" or homoerotic content)

>>  This one should be obvious but no spamming, if you send many messages which others deem as spammy we might take action.

>>  Lastly, use common sense do not post anything that wouldn't be allowed here on the forum or that would be illegal in your country such as child abuse e.t.c

More rules might come out for the chat as this is all I can think of for the moment.
Just for reference the Signal group was started on the 22nd of September 2021 so if you see it doesn't have many members that's probably why.
Our Telegram Group deletes all messages older than 24 hours, and our Signal Group deletes all messages older than 3 hours..