Raiding.
by SpookyAllahuAkbar - June 10, 2015 at 07:57 PM
How did everybody get into raiding and when?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Encoraging a kids suicide swatting people etcetcetc
About mid last month i started to watch raiding videos, i tried other raiding forums but RF is the best so far, much more active, and why? Because it is funny as shit XD #KEKSQUAD
i got interested into raided by watching many youtube videos and when i did my first raid i had a laughing blast. Heard this is a great website so i joined and now just waiting for the shout box.
Watched 2 much raids on yt so joined
Came across Celaeon's channel and had a good laugh so i joined that forum before alpha.sx.
Been raiding since I was a squeaker. Wink
I used to play a game called Whirled where you could upload your own avatars and let other people see them. I joined a group that put on this avatar. We used to have huge meetups, crash the servers and piss a lot of people off. Eventually it became something that everyone in the game knew and feared. I designed some of the graphics for the group as well. Good times.
Back in early April I was bored, I was on YouTube looking through the Autistic community... Until I stumbled upon a video. It was. "Christian Livestreamer flooded with racist jokes" or something like that. I watched the video. It was the most funniest shit ever created. I then looked in the description. There was a link. "To join in the raids www.aplhas.sx" (site is dead now) I clicked the link, I made an account. I raided with the fellow oldfags of the forums. Until... my life changed forever. I saw a user named "techpony11" I immediately knew he was cancer. He gave me cancer and now... I spend my whole entire life on this forum.

rip oldfags
we will remember them Cry
(June 11, 2015 at 04:22 PM)SirDogeRaidson Wrote: Back in early April I was bored, I was on YouTube looking through the Autistic community... Until I stumbled upon a video. It was. "Christian Livestreamer flooded with racist jokes" or something like that. I watched the video. It was the most funniest shit ever created. I then looked in the description. There was a link. "To join in the raids www.aplhas.sx" (site is dead now) I clicked the link, I made an account. I raided with the fellow oldfags of the forums. Until... my life changed forever. I saw a user named "techpony11" I immediately knew he was cancer. He gave me cancer and now... I spend my whole entire life on this forum.

rip oldfags
we will remember them Cry

That video was fucking hilarious, I was dying throughout the entire thing.

Pretty sure he is trollb8 tho.