Reddit Gonewild Archives - 2.7TB's & Growing!
by ihadp - August 09, 2017 at 05:11 PM
Wink 
Thank you very much man !!   Amazing thread :-)
thanks this looks pretty cool
(August 09, 2017 at 05:11 PM)ihadp Wrote: Hi Guys,

I have been scraping numerous "Gonewild" subreddits (www.reddit.com) for well over a year and have content in my archives going back several years thanks to various other users donating their scraped content to my little project.

You can view the "curated" content and download the raw content using the links below.

I upload as much of the content as I am able to GWArchives, but it by no means includes all of the content available in the raw content dumps simply due to the amount of time it takes to process all of the content scraped. New raw content dumps are released periodically (I try to do it monthly) which includes all the content scraped up until the date of each release.

Have questions?

Please check the link above at datahoarder.org as it most likely has the answer you are seeking, however if not please do feel free to PM me.

Enjoy!
ty
interesting thanks for the info
Replying for content
Thanks man, this means a lot
great STUFF MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! epic
lets check these out
good for you buddy, thank you
Thank you for doing this.
pretty cool, Thank you very much
Wow this is alot! Great work!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MEGA.NZ] +18 NUDES OF REDDIT USER ereal 1,271 33,125 September 10, 2021 at 12:11 AM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
Reddit u/CosmicCreatures / Lilc0smic Full OnlyFans Rip (Up-To-Date - 18.81 GB) sluckchuckshop 104 4,051 August 31, 2021 at 07:14 PM
Reddit Rare Edition. ray91 454 7,012 August 23, 2021 at 02:16 AM