SEKTOR7 Courses: RED TEAM Operator
by maxelf - December 13, 2020 at 06:48 PM
Lo
(December 13, 2020 at 06:48 PM)maxelf Wrote: 1. RED TEAM Operator: Malware Development Essentials

This course will teach you how to become a better ethical hacker, pentester and red teamer by learning malware development. It covers developing droppers, trojans and payload/DLL injectors using some basic C and Intel assembly skills.

2. RED TEAM Operator: Privilege Escalation in Windows

A course about breaking and bypassing Windows security model. Escalating privileges with 20 different techniques. From non-admin to SYSTEM.

3. RED TEAM Operator: Windows Persistence

27 persistence methods in Windows. From basic to advanced, unique and known, used in malware like Stuxnet or Flame and by nation-state threat actors, including EquationGroup, Turla and APT29.

[Hidden Content]

Thank you, please share if you can?
Thank you mate for the share, i only had one now the full set.
Thanks for sharing this man !
Thanks for your time and appreciate
thanks for sharing again
Thanks for sharing it. I think it's what i am looking for.
I am curious to see what is here. It feels like I see the same stuff all the time

(December 13, 2020 at 06:48 PM)maxelf Wrote: 1. RED TEAM Operator: Malware Development Essentials

This course will teach you how to become a better ethical hacker, pentester and red teamer by learning malware development. It covers developing droppers, trojans and payload/DLL injectors using some basic C and Intel assembly skills.

2. RED TEAM Operator: Privilege Escalation in Windows

A course about breaking and bypassing Windows security model. Escalating privileges with 20 different techniques. From non-admin to SYSTEM.

3. RED TEAM Operator: Windows Persistence

27 persistence methods in Windows. From basic to advanced, unique and known, used in malware like Stuxnet or Flame and by nation-state threat actors, including EquationGroup, Turla and APT29.

[Hidden Content]
Thank you for sharing it!
ithu oru kalisadai eppo paathalum comment panna solluthu,,,
Thanks for sharing, man !
Thanks a lot for this!! Hope this works..  Biggrin
Thanks bro, but the link doesn' t working
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spammer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best courses for learning how to think when programming jadedswan 68 9,501 2 hours ago
Last Post: petrusbeuk2123
2.74 TB of IT/Cyber Courses zeigdich 565 39,006 7 hours ago
Last Post: h1s3c
Linux and WIndows Privilege escalation courses (Hacking) Caviair 192 19,027 11 hours ago
Last Post: miguelus