SELLING Crypto seed phrases
by CryptoAccountant - December 22, 2020 at 07:26 PM
Hello, let's say I have a big list of users seed phrases using a specific multicurrency wallet (20+ coins), with the list being in the terms of thousands, is this a place to sell that list?

Moreover, how much should someone pay for that?

Keep in mind as I said that this list will be populated with crypto users of multicurrency wallet, so chances are that most of them will contain funds.
Why would you sell that if there was money on them. Just take the coins?
(December 22, 2020 at 11:53 PM)Shackler Wrote: Why would you sell that if there was money on them. Just take the coins?

You need experience to get the coins and liquidate them, which I don't have.
(December 23, 2020 at 08:22 AM)CryptoAccountant Wrote:
(December 22, 2020 at 11:53 PM)Shackler Wrote: Why would you sell that if there was money on them. Just take the coins?

You need experience to get the coins and liquidate them, which I don't have.

I also could create a list of random phrases and try to make money out of it.

Just publish the list here.
yes ,
if you really know the specific multicurrency wallet for the seed
(December 22, 2020 at 07:26 PM)CryptoAccountant Wrote: Hello, let's say I have a big list of users seed phrases using a specific multicurrency wallet (20+ coins), with the list being in the terms of thousands, is this a place to sell that list?

Moreover, how much should someone pay for that?

Keep in mind as I said that this list will be populated with crypto users of multicurrency wallet, so chances are that most of them will contain funds.

How much do you want for that?
What I am saying here is that the list will consist of valid seed phrases as I can prove it by showing off some seeds of that list with funds inside.

@EyezOnly I haven't decided a price yet that's why I asked here what a good price would be.
You can split the coins 40-60 with someone , instead of selling them . You give the seeds , the man converts the crypto and sends you your part of the winning
i may be interested. hit me up on telegram @adpro76

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
xChange.re | Automated Crypto Exchange | 1% Fee | Crypto to Crypto | Smooth pixed 3 354 August 10, 2021 at 07:57 PM
Last Post: pixed