SELLING [EU] Huge Plex Media Server
by aestros - September 08, 2021 at 05:47 PM
No overselling, so limited users

Premium EU host with good peering (even USA) (Speedtest available on trial)

Discord With auto request

Site with auto request

Continuous autoscan for new shows (running every 5 minutes)

Focusing on quality!

Library: Collection (Over 1 PB content)

~27.000 Movies
~6.500 TV Shows
~1.700 Anime
~1100 4K Movies (currently filling it)
~500 4K TV Shows (currently filling it)

Direct Play / Transcoding Limits: Transcode allowed
Allowed plays at the same time: 2
*Transcoding of 4K content is still not allowed, all 4K content is also available in 1080p however. We provide fast speeds with no buffering.

Payment:

Paypal, Crypto, Stripe!

Prices:

1 eur/trial
8 eur/month ~ 9.5 usd/month
88 eur/year ~ 105 usd/year
You can offer me your price in dms!
Refund available for the monthly sub (pro-rata based on days used)

DM me for info (and your discord account name)!
What hosting you have with 1 PB stored? I want to run one myself. Sorry if the question is inadequate.
New episodes are local (8x2 TB of raid0 hdds) for 1 week. If someone watches anything it also gets download for 12 days. Everything else is on GDrive.
Also, you gonna need an nvme ssd for big libraries (or even ram disks) to avoid having database issues.

edit: also to ASIA/USA people, since I got some dms: it's likely you can stream 4k remux, but speedtest testing is suggested before getting a sub.
I have already tested and searched several Plex servers but I can tell you, this server is really great and the support is 1A, no matter what you are looking for or if you have any problems, you will be helped every time. Thank you very much. I am really very satisfied and I hope it stays that way in the future too Smile
(September 11, 2021 at 01:56 AM)ajlinda Wrote: I have already tested and searched several Plex servers but I can tell you, this server is really great and the support is 1A, no matter what you are looking for or if you have any problems, you will be helped every time. Thank you very much. I am really very satisfied and I hope it stays that way in the future too Smile

Thanks for you review!
Bumping!
EUR (crypto + fees paid by you) Paypal Stripe
Trial 1 1.5 1.3
Monthly 8 8.99 8.59
Yearly 88 93.49 90.99
Had to adjust payments because of fees!
People who already got a plan (or plan to until the end of the day, so basically before the day changing to 11/16), will have the original pricing for the next 3 moths (yearly sub is excluded from the original pricing).

Trial price change is still uncertain, won't have an effect until I state so.
Update on the fees: Those fees (on paypal) exist only as long as you send money not as a family/friend. If it's that way no fees.

Also, 2 spots open on this server, a secondary one is on the way. The first 3 people who contact me about this one are gonna get a 25% percent discount for the first 2 months or the yearly one.

DM me for more info!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING CHEAPEST SOCIAL MEDIA SHOP 🔥 FOLLOWERS - SUBSCRIBERS - LIKES - UPVOTES AND MORE! ✅ TrustSeller 79 7,508 October 22, 2021 at 01:23 AM
Last Post: TrustSeller
SELLING AUTOSOCIALS.COM - BOOST YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA - IG / FB / YT / TIKTOK / SNAP / SPOTIFY proxied 18 847 October 21, 2021 at 02:23 AM
Last Post: proxied
SELLING SOCIAL MEDIA STORE 🏬 SUBSCRIBERS-LIKES (Instagram, telegram, youtube) ✅ lil17th 0 176 September 17, 2021 at 12:53 AM
Last Post: lil17th