SELLING EXAM services for: OSCP|OSWE|OSWP|OSCE|CRTP|CRTE|CRTO|LPT|eWPTXv2|eCPTXv2
by Rabbitbong - March 10, 2021 at 07:52 PM
[Image: 8lvFYcR.gif]

Updates:
  • We provide pass for updated OSCP exam machines including new machines
  • CRTE Exam has been updated as of recent
  • New Exam machines that were updated and we have solved : All but 2 exam IP still not solved
Feel free to directly contact me for further information or if this service interest you!
I'm a new member and can't DM yet can you DM me? I'm interested in eWAPTx V2
(March 11, 2021 at 12:02 AM)skiddy2021 Wrote: I'm a new member and can't DM yet can you DM me? I'm interested in eWAPTx V2

Heya mate, ive PM'ed you

Thanks for coming to me!

Bumping this post for anyone who is interested in these services!
Please dm me. Wishing to discuss further
BUMP!

Had 1 ecptxv2 exam pass, and CRTP incoming.

People who're interested to know more can DM me! Have a good one
user.garrison.castle.local ,is this writeup for crtp updated?
(March 13, 2021 at 09:14 AM)Tommy009 Wrote: user.garrison.castle.local ,is this writeup for crtp updated?

nah it isnt, you can see it in my leaked post thread. Hope it helps
Where can we find the crtp updated report?
(March 13, 2021 at 10:15 AM)Tommy009 Wrote: Where can we find the crtp updated report?

Hi, I just provide exam services for the exams mentioned in my post. Dont sell reports to avoid resold materials in this forum.

If you want CRTP exam services, I can assist you with but reports, you gotta ask around in forums. Hope this helps :D
Where can we find the crtp updated report?

Hi, I just provide exam services for the exams mentioned in my post. Dont sell reports to avoid resold materials in this forum.

If you want CRTP exam services, I can assist you with but reports, you gotta ask around in forums. Hope this helps :D

I didnt get you may i know which forum or is there any link where i cn ask about crtp?
(March 13, 2021 at 10:27 AM)Tommy009 Wrote: Where can we find the crtp updated report?

I didnt get you may i know which forum or is there any link where i cn ask about crtp?

This forum or ask other sellers my man
Hello, I'm interested on ECPTX. Could you give more details?

Thanks

(March 10, 2021 at 07:52 PM)Allure_5 Wrote: Hey Strangers,

I am providing these exam services, instead of selling solutions as these exams updates are frequent and as well as not easy to reproduce reports without having it resold on this forums who doesn't know A-Z of it.

People who're interested can dm me to find out more

We have had over 100 OSCP passes over a year now without any problems and and also for several other certifications.

Any more info that you require, please don't hesitate to message me to have a chat!

Have a good one :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
OSCP, OSCE, CRTP exam writeup FREE 0xalowra 117 32,186 2 hours ago
Last Post: 0x4lex
OSCP MACHINES EXAM WRITEUPS Mrbom 180 35,395 3 hours ago
Last Post: Mrbom
Certification TOP SELLER | OSCP, OSWP, OSCE, OSWE, CRTP, CRTE, PACES, CRTO, eJPT Mrbom 45 4,180 3 hours ago
Last Post: Mrbom