SELLING [ONE DAY LEFT] Vinny Troia / DataViper Data Sales Thread
by NightLion - July 16, 2020 at 03:15 PM
(August 08, 2020 at 01:21 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(August 08, 2020 at 01:18 AM)NightLion Wrote: UPDATE
I will no longer be available to contact after August 12th .
Any data that has not been sold to anyone yet is price negotiable .
If it has been previously sold the price is not negotiable .
The price of the scraped forum data has been changed to $800 : http://erj7kwqkdkl73ewsuq6stztehx2tehk2a...49/1521766

hey big boy, can you dm me a contact email or telegram or discord or xmpp or something????????????????????????
You can reach me at [email protected] but I will not respond after August 12th ( I may occasionally read ) . Send data and nudes .
daily bump daily bump daily bump daily bump daily bump daily bump
daily bump daily bump daily bump daily bump daily bump daily bump
Today is the last day . bump bump bump
(July 18, 2020 at 08:36 PM)secretsquirell Wrote: Oustanding. but before I go on a shopping binge maybe you can clear some confusion I have,  You hacked a "securiy" researcher, or someone who hid behind that curtain while playing both sides of the fence. This person had a bunch of data, BUNCH of data from breaches. Presumably these breaches were reported , red flags went out ,,customer notification, "oh shit we got hacked and your personal data was most likely compromised,. For your protection we suggest you change your passwords and as a token of our deepest sympathy we purchased everyone a one year subscription to life lock credit monitoring. Soo with that being said , wouldnt most of that data be useless? Especially now that its been breached TWICE?  Just sayin

You always crack me up, thinking outside the box. Great logic !
(September 02, 2020 at 07:36 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(July 18, 2020 at 08:36 PM)secretsquirell Wrote: Oustanding. but before I go on a shopping binge maybe you can clear some confusion I have,  You hacked a "securiy" researcher, or someone who hid behind that curtain while playing both sides of the fence. This person had a bunch of data, BUNCH of data from breaches. Presumably these breaches were reported , red flags went out ,,customer notification, "oh shit we got hacked and your personal data was most likely compromised,. For your protection we suggest you change your passwords and as a token of our deepest sympathy we purchased everyone a one year subscription to life lock credit monitoring. Soo with that being said , wouldnt most of that data be useless? Especially now that its been breached TWICE?  Just sayin

You always crack me up, thinking outside the box. Great logic !
hee hee...just sayin
sent email if you happen to come back around
somebody knows if him still are live?
what happened with this guy ?
he wrote that available 12 august the last day and that was true ,
August 13 he was online last time .. interesting what happened with him and where he disappeared ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Meu Visual Semi Joias Brasil Private Sales j0hn1 0 991 July 22, 2021 at 07:49 AM
Last Post: j0hn1
SELLING Sales of specialized telecommunication site data bashkooy 1 1,210 July 21, 2021 at 07:41 AM
Last Post: krebst
SELLING auto sales USA debbiebanks 3 1,500 April 07, 2021 at 01:52 AM
Last Post: debbiebanks