SELLING crypto dump
by DevilEyes - January 19, 2021 at 09:13 PM
Full dump:phone email nickname password salt real_name`birthday sexclient_ipbind_wallet real_email

355k lines

the token is traded on such exchanges as:MXC,XT,Huobi and binance for 0.3$

for test click

Pm on forum or telegram DonDyablo  

Price:0.5 BTC

Middleman only Omni

P.S i wont say name of site
"P.S i wont say name of site "

Not a single one of the emails in your preview look real.

Checking some of the email address domains to see if they exist:
$ whois nbateam.top
The queried object does not exist: nbateam.top
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2021-01-20T19:10:08Z <<<
$ whois hellsam.top
The queried object does not exist: hellsam.top
$ whois xbtshequ2.club
No Data Found

None of the Usernames/Names match with the email addresses. In fact, not a single one has their actual name as a part of their username. Weird.
'[email protected]', 'CieloVandervortLark',
'[email protected]', 'JavierJaquezDistrit',
'[email protected]', 'MayaRobinsonKing',
'[email protected]', 'ShreyashiVermaKaniy',

Not a SINGLE one of the emails show up as breached even ONCE in hibp, which is nearly impossible unless all of these people somehow never used the internet except for this one crypto site, which I find highly unlikely as people that are in crypto tend to spend a lot of time on the internet. Why do you post stuff like this and expect people to believe you?
(January 20, 2021 at 08:27 PM)pompompurin Wrote: "P.S i wont say name of site "

$ whois nbateam.top
$ whois hellsam.top
$ whois xbtshequ2.club
No Data Found

None of the Usernames/Names match with the email addresses. In fact, not a single one has their actual name as a part of their username. Weird.

Not a SINGLE one of the emails show up as breached even ONCE in hibp, which is nearly impossible unless all of these people somehow never used the internet except for this one crypto site, which I find highly unlikely as people that are in crypto tend to spend a lot of time on the internet. Why do you post stuff like this and expect people to believe you?
So funny to watch you=)
Especially for fools like you, I added a clause that the work will take place with OMNI
If you constantly reach the public base, then this says a lot about you!!!
You can delete your useless AP
(January 21, 2021 at 12:02 PM)DevilEyes Wrote:

$ whois nbateam.top
$ whois hellsam.top
$ whois xbtshequ2.club
No Data Found

So funny to watch you=)
Especially for fools like you, I added a clause that the work will take place with OMNI

Your sample literally makes zero sense lmfao. Can you explain why literally none of the usernames match with peoples real names? Who the fuck would set their username as "Edward91157Moen" when their name is apparently "[email protected]"? Why is "Lila Mayer" using the name "Edward Moen"? How about "Jackson26365Ridge" whos email address is apparently "[email protected]"? This data literally makes zero sense, its just a bunch of fake email addresses and Russian email addresses & some Chinese ones. My favorite part of the data is how that somehow most of the email addresses follow the same format of First & last name and then two letters at the end of the email. Lets take a look at some of those emails.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(And a lot more)

It makes no logical sense that within 82 lines almost everyone uses the same email format, please look at any real dump and then compare it to your sample, these literally look like bot accounts.
(January 21, 2021 at 03:29 PM)pompompurin Wrote:

$ whois nbateam.top
$ whois hellsam.top
$ whois xbtshequ2.club
No Data Found

So funny to watch you=)

Your sample literally makes zero sense lmfao. Can you explain why literally none of the usernames match with peoples real names? Who the fuck would set their username as "Edward91157Moen" when their name is apparently "[email protected]"? Why is "Lila Mayer" using the name "Edward Moen"? How about "Jackson26365Ridge" whos email address is apparently "[email protected]"? This data literally makes zero sense, its just a bunch of fake email addresses and Russian email addresses & some Chinese ones. My favorite part of the data is how that somehow most of the email addresses follow the same format of First & last name and then two letters at the end of the email. Lets take a look at some of those emails.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(And a lot more)

It makes no logical sense that within 82 lines almost everyone uses the same email format, please look at any real dump and then compare it to your sample, these literally look like bot accounts.
whatface...in your opinion a person cannot use random names when registering?!)))
omg why do such stupid people register on such forums and write something in topics......
for writing projects i use mail="[email protected]" and real name="petr petrov" omgwtf why does he have different names in the "mail" and "real name on site"
u rly brainless retard,stop write to me! i dont like talking to fools
(January 21, 2021 at 06:20 PM)DevilEyes Wrote:

$ whois nbateam.top
$ whois hellsam.top
$ whois xbtshequ2.club
No Data Found

So funny to watch you=)

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(And a lot more)

whatface...in your opinion a person cannot use random names when registering?!)))
omg why do such stupid people register on such forums and write something in topics......
for writing projects i use mail="[email protected]" and real name="petr petrov" omgwtf why does he have different names in the "mail" and "real name on site"

My brain hurts talking to you. Every single entry in your sample looks fake, none of the data looks real.
(January 21, 2021 at 06:43 PM)pompompurin Wrote:

$ whois nbateam.top
$ whois hellsam.top
$ whois xbtshequ2.club
No Data Found

So funny to watch you=)

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(And a lot more)

My brain hurts talking to you. Every single entry in your sample looks fake, none of the data looks real.
ok stfu
(January 22, 2021 at 03:50 PM)DevilEyes Wrote:
(January 21, 2021 at 12:02 PM)DevilEyes Wrote: So funny to watch you=)

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(And a lot more)

ok stfu

Literally just pointing out the obvious, this dump is obviously faked by you
(January 22, 2021 at 03:52 PM)pompompurin Wrote:
(January 21, 2021 at 03:29 PM)pompompurin Wrote: Your sample literally makes zero sense lmfao. Can you explain why literally none of the usernames match with peoples real names? Who the fuck would set their username as "Edward91157Moen" when their name is apparently "[email protected]"? Why is "Lila Mayer" using the name "Edward Moen"? How about "Jackson26365Ridge" whos email address is apparently "[email protected]"? This data literally makes zero sense, its just a bunch of fake email addresses and Russian email addresses & some Chinese ones. My favorite part of the data is how that somehow most of the email addresses follow the same format of First & last name and then two letters at the end of the email. Lets take a look at some of those emails.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(And a lot more)

ok stfu

ok,shut up bitch!no one is interested in the opinion of the noname.As you wrote above, you can only get public dumps
you are a stupid child with a kitten outlook,you can write whatever you want,but it is not interesting to anyone
(January 22, 2021 at 04:33 PM)DevilEyes Wrote:
(January 22, 2021 at 03:52 PM)pompompurin Wrote:
(January 21, 2021 at 06:20 PM)DevilEyes Wrote: whatface...in your opinion a person cannot use random names when registering?!)))

ok stfu

ok,shut up bitch!no one is interested in the opinion of the noname.As you wrote above, you can only get public dumps
you are a stupid child with a kitten outlook,you can write whatever you want,but it is not interesting to anyone

"you can only get public dumps" Literally look at my threads and look at all the private dumps I've posted for free 100x better than what you're trying to SELL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Private crypto dump OriginGood 5 2,425 October 20, 2021 at 08:15 PM
Last Post: OriginGood
BUYING ANY CRYPTO EXCHANGE/CRYPTO-COIN TRACKING DATABASE lovely443 0 737 October 16, 2021 at 03:42 PM
Last Post: lovely443
SELLING SELL Crypto dump (250k + ) (cloudmining) pollins 2 1,948 October 04, 2021 at 03:15 PM
Last Post: wmofis