SNAPCHAT SUS LOGIN: WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER
by alematte14 - March 20, 2021 at 10:33 AM
(September 17, 2021 at 01:12 PM)qwdqwdwqdq2221 Wrote:
(September 16, 2021 at 11:14 PM)RDG Wrote: What's the "window and VM" method? As far as I know, it's never been possible to run snapchat on anything but an actual device. Also, if this method still works it would be the only one as all the others have stopped working after early August -- app cloner, residential proxies, saved login info, the 1:30 pm EST window, the app updates, etc.

All of those still work with tweaks to the initial method(s).

It seems others are sending the methods used for a fee. Would anyone be interested in an in depth Snapchat guide? Asking prior before I start to write it up. This would show all the methods avaliable at this time for bypass and a tutorial how, with tips. Will cost, but if there is interest I will start.

PM me if still having success. Might be interested in paying for one account if necessary.
I had some luck today (9/21) using residential proxies. I only got in on about 30% of the accounts but that's a lot better than automatic sus. Also, something I noticed... if you login on the web portal and get through without sus you are pretty much guaranteed to be able to login through the app. This wasn't always the case but it's working so far. Another thing I noticed is that logging in through the web portal doesn't trigger an email notification whether you get sus or not -- I checked with accounts I had email access to. Something to think about...
(August 30, 2021 at 11:41 PM)qwdqwdwqdq2221 Wrote:
(August 29, 2021 at 02:12 AM)anonymouse25 Wrote: I read  online snapchat is going to be making an update soon within the next week. Hopefully when they update their site they'll lower their security and allow the unlimited logins again.

There is no correlation between which update affects that (so far).

If you, or anyone needs accounts accessed before that happens, which could be months down the line. Feel free to PM me. Will cost but payment comes after.

I’m interested. Can you PM me please?
(September 22, 2021 at 06:06 AM)RDG Wrote: I had some luck today (9/21) using residential proxies. I only got in on about 30% of the accounts but that's a lot better than automatic sus. Also, something I noticed... if you login on the web portal and get through without sus you are pretty much guaranteed to be able to login through the app. This wasn't always the case but it's working so far. Another thing I noticed is that logging in through the web portal doesn't trigger an email notification whether you get sus or not -- I checked with accounts I had email access to. Something to think about...

Were any of the ones you had success with today accts that had previously given you the sus message? I have one that would be huge for me but i've already received the sus message on it which makes me fear it's gone forever. :(
theres still a working method with 100% success rate if the target hasn't been sus'd in the last 2 weeks. pm me for info
(September 22, 2021 at 08:50 AM)blackeagle93 Wrote: theres still a working method with 100% success rate if the target hasn't been sus'd in the last 2 weeks. pm me for info

Can you PM me some info on this please
(September 22, 2021 at 08:50 AM)blackeagle93 Wrote: theres still a working method with 100% success rate if the target hasn't been sus'd in the last 2 weeks. pm me for info

Sent you a pm  Biggrin
Im interested in your trick. Please can you pm me your ways? I’m new so it won’t let me pm you.
(September 22, 2021 at 04:24 PM)woktrr1919 Wrote:

Sent you a pm  Biggrin

Pm me too please sir.
(September 22, 2021 at 06:43 AM)woktrr1919 Wrote:
(September 22, 2021 at 06:06 AM)RDG Wrote: I had some luck today (9/21) using residential proxies. I only got in on about 30% of the accounts but that's a lot better than automatic sus. Also, something I noticed... if you login on the web portal and get through without sus you are pretty much guaranteed to be able to login through the app. This wasn't always the case but it's working so far. Another thing I noticed is that logging in through the web portal doesn't trigger an email notification whether you get sus or not -- I checked with accounts I had email access to. Something to think about...

Were any of the ones you had success with today accts that had previously given you the sus message? I have one that would be huge for me but i've already received the sus message on it which makes me fear it's gone forever. :(

All the accounts I had email access to were previously sus'd and I was able to get in anyway. The other accounts were ones I'd never accessed. It's hard identifying a pattern and trying to guess which ones will let you in. It's all pretty inconstant it seems.

This has been my exact experience as well. My steps were to test via the Web Client (as you said, it doesn't trigger the initial email notification) and then whenever I got through to an account, I would run an instance of BlueStacks, install Snapchat and then log in that way. However as you mentioned, success rate was about the same, and almost seemed to diminish over time.

I added in the step of setting up a Windows Virtual Machine, to see if too many login requests from the same device ID was somehow blacklisting my computer, but the success rate was around the same in the virtual environment after a while (more success at first, then diminished).
Have enough vouches as of now to post this, if you are interested PM or post in that thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Forwarding Email Account Availble for Sell For Raffle,Sneakers And Other Work saikatnakib 14 3,399 October 22, 2021 at 04:19 PM
Last Post: saikatnakib
Send me snapchat username and password and I bypass the suspicious login alematte14 22 8,089 October 21, 2021 at 12:49 AM
Last Post: shadys956
HOW TO GET SNAPCHAT MAIL AND PASSWORD AND PREVENT SUSPICIOUS LOGIN: MY PERSONAL GUIDE alematte14 4 3,087 October 07, 2021 at 05:17 AM
Last Post: Jdogg321