Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
by Burpingjimmy_Bot - March 12, 2021 at 12:33 PM
(March 19, 2021 at 05:39 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: What are your thoughts on Aphex Twin Jimmy? I've watched a few Adam Curtis documentaries and got some callbacks to listen again from his soundtracks.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5lVNVD...UO1n17RnKU

Complete necro post here but whatever, I'm a MOD AND I CAN ABUSE MY PRIVILIGE EVERY NOW AND THEN!

That being said...

I can definitely dig Aphex Twin, listened to his shit long time ago. I have to admit, the dude is a musical genius. Have you ever heard any of his more minimalistic piano work like:

Nanou2:

or

Avril 14th:

(September 16, 2021 at 04:47 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote:
(March 19, 2021 at 05:39 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: What are your thoughts on Aphex Twin Jimmy? I've watched a few Adam Curtis documentaries and got some callbacks to listen again from his soundtracks.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5lVNVD...UO1n17RnKU

Complete necro post here but whatever, I'm a MOD AND I CAN ABUSE MY PRIVILIGE EVERY NOW AND THEN!

That being said...

I can definitely dig Aphex Twin, listened to his shit long time ago. I have to admit, the dude is a musical genius. Have you ever heard any of his more minimalistic piano work like:

Nanou2:

or

Avril 14th:

Banging these on now, he is absolutely a musical genius; his selected ambient works are class. Fave track of all time? Alberto Balsalm.
cool, great song!!!!!!!!!!!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spam
Cool! Nice song !!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
10 GB Rock Music (Google Drive) zeigdich 6 1,448 September 27, 2021 at 02:30 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
ROCK LEE x GAARA // $UICIDEBOY$ x POUYA - SOUTH SIDE $UICIDE 0w0 0 456 September 14, 2021 at 08:04 AM
Last Post: 0w0
Garage rock song recommendations gl0ded 10 1,162 May 03, 2021 at 05:17 PM
Last Post: necronomikyle