[Sosolapute] I AM A SCAMMER
by Ringer - August 25, 2021 at 09:38 AM
Exclamation 
Someone (probably @Lanskoy6262) is using my name to scam people, I’ve got a PM from @Yusuf234567 informing me he got scammed by someone impersonating me. So let’s make it clear to everyone, if you’re ever approached by me to sell you things then know that I’m goin to scam you (Because i don’t sell anything nor do i share my socials).
Yes, someone scammed me and his telegram username is “reymanso”

(August 25, 2021 at 09:38 AM)Sosolapute Wrote: Someone (probably @Lanskoy6262) is using my name to scam people, I’ve got a PM from @Yusuf234567 informing me he got scammed by someone impersonating me. So let’s make it clear to everyone, if you’re ever approached by me to sell you things then know that I’m goin to scam you (Because i don’t sell anything nor do i share my socials).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He have been selling me United Arab Emirates database (Emaar data) Name, Mobile, Email and home address. 1.3 million records as he said even he shared sample file to me.
No need for compensate as it’s my mistake too that I didn’t used MM service. I just highlight it in-case he try too scam again with others.
@Sosolapute by the time you never shared any contact you have no guilt, you are a legit and honest user and you don't have to apologize for something you clearly haven't done!
People should learn to stay safe and always use MM or 50/50...
Provide a 6-digit code that they have to send via PM so the ID is confirmed.
Be safe and stay with us, others faults are not yours
(August 25, 2021 at 09:38 AM)Sosolapute Wrote: Someone (probably @Lanskoy6262) is using my name to scam people, I’ve got a PM from @Yusuf234567 informing me he got scammed by someone impersonating me. So let’s make it clear to everyone, if you’re ever approached by me to sell you things then know that I’m goin to scam you (Because i don’t sell anything nor do i share my socials).

@Sosolapute ; your biggest mistake is giving +rap to suspicious people on the forum. This is a misleading behavior to other buyers and sellers.

@Yusuf234567 your biggest mistake you are a seller but also a buyer on the forum. As a seller, I do not want to give data to a person who sells data on the forum.

https://prnt.sc/1qi6mf5 you were in the database from me yesterday. I didn't reply to you. because when you joined this forum, you were suspected as a person who was kicked out of the forum. because you were selling the same data as that person. (facebook db) And you wanted to exchange Facebook data with me via telegram.. my answer was negative to you then. Now I am not positive about giving data to a seller again. I'm sorry you got scammed again.
(August 25, 2021 at 11:36 AM)Sosolapute Wrote: (I don't want to stay in a website where scammers get away easily with their crap, at least for now i'm getting very mad about it).
come onnn fammm dont doo this shittt
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Month (4w, 2d, 8h remaining).
Ban Reason: Suffers From Brain Damage
BULLSHIT..HE IS A SCAMMER,,HE TOLD ME THAT I WAS HIS ONLY TRUE LOVE,,,LIES LIES LIES..ANYTHING TO GET DA PUSSY.,.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Scammer group RawCat 13 3,029 February 20, 2020 at 09:25 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent