ThMauler staff app
by ThMauler - September 07, 2018 at 04:06 PM
(posting this again cause of the raidforums deleted threads thing)

Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?

Yup

Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?
I’m ThMauler, Injected, and a lot of other names that I’ve either forgotten or don’t want to mention because of my constant fear of getting doxed. What I do these days is basically produce music. I personally don’t think I’m any good but I’m working on it. Oh, and obviously I raid.

I discovered the site because I constantly used to search up forums dedicated to this kind of stuff, “hacking” things and shit. But at the same time I also used to look up servers dedicated to raiding, and then somehow, one of my search results turned up this forum. I fell in love with it even though I acted like a total skid the first day and almost got myself doxed.

Do you have previous moderating experience?
I am admin for a 300 member discord server as of right now. Before I just moderated different discord servers, it’s not really much that could qualify me for a whole forum though.

BUT, I used to be admin for another one of those “hacking” forums called Elite Forums. You all have probably never heard of it because it shut down like 3 weeks after it started because the owner had troubles with the server host and just lost all motivation. If it’s any help, I used to moderate the programming section

What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?
I’ve actually learned quite a few, and I’m just gonna go ahead and list them all here because this is something I have to get off my chest.

1. [font=Verdana]Never give people any info that leads into a potential dox. I know, it’s basic, but since I came here I’ve constantly been surprised at how little people have to go on, and how much they find out using that info. It’s scary how one little misstep can lead to your entire life being compromised, and even though that sounds like an exaggeration, it’s something I’ve held in mind for a long time, ever since some fuck on raid tried to get my ass. Basically, be careful with your info and how much you give away.[/font]

2. Even if you’re a skid, don’t blatantly act like you are. At least on here.

3. Be chill, and you’ll be fine. Act obnoxious, and you’re kinda fucked. I take this piece of advice from when Inu got his account fucked.

4. A Lot of people get bullied on discord. If I had a dime for everytime I saw “Raid this server, the owner is a jerk” or “This server is gay. Raid it”, I’d have enough money to actually buy a decent gaming computer.

Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?
I feel like I could help out a lot with things, and be able to have a higher position to help people in the community, because the community is amazing and at the end of the day that’s why we all stay here, so helping out with maintaining that basically.

What would you gain from being a staff member?
Satisfaction of knowing that I have some part to play in this vast community, and knowing that I’m helping out

What would the community gain from you being staff member?
A chill mod who’ll enforce the forum rules when necessary, but mostly just be a chill mod, and another helping hand.

What's your favorite section on the site?
Shoutbox, or the raiding discussion forum

If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?
Shoutbox, or the programming one, or the raiding one. Honestly it doesn’t really matter at the end of the day, so wherever I’m needed I’ll be.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Staff Application v2 rithvik 1 1,876 October 01, 2021 at 04:28 AM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
KILLKIKES Staff Application KILLKIKES 5 6,364 September 09, 2021 at 06:55 PM
Last Post: Jaw
CBT´s Staff Application CBT 5 7,761 September 09, 2021 at 06:54 PM
Last Post: Jaw