TheOnlyAnonymous's Moderator Application
by TheOnlyAnonymous - August 29, 2017 at 01:48 AM
1.Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?

Yes, I believe I have fulfilled the requirements with being registered since the 21st of March 2015 and having a total time of 3 Months, 1 Week, 3 Days, 31 Minutes and 4 Seconds being logged. Admittedly I haven't reached the post limits, however, that can be easily changed. I am willing to communicate through voice chat however times may vary on when I could communicate that way. Oh and I also forgot I always use actual English and it's own spellings from its homeland... the United Kingdom.

2.Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?
Well, to start off with I am 18 years old and located in the United Kingdom, I have lived here all my life and I'm currently in college studying Public Services (Level 3), upon completion of the college course I am wanting to proceed into the military or police service, in particular, the Armed Response Unit. P.S. My career choice will NOT affect anything that I do on the site at all as some people have suspected.

I found this site on Alphas.sx when that was dying so I immediately moved over and have never regretted it since, I have learned a lot from other users on here and have interesting views on some things in the world that people talk about on here. Before Alphas.sx I was a member on BlackForums (or something like that which was also a raiding related site).

3.Do you have previous moderating experience?
I have moderated our college course class group chat, a few discord channels, a GTA5/4 server. I have never broken the rule but had enforced then during the time that I was active, I had used my discretion unless a serious offence was committed to which I had acted on the actions of other users to make the groups and servers more enjoyable and safe for the majority.

4.What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?
I have learned that a lot of people on here have very different views on both myself and many others which make for a very good discussion. Oh and that the number of leechers is through the roof.

5.Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?
I would like to give back and be more of a help to the general community, whether on site or off site I would be willing to help.

6.What would you gain from being a staff member?
Personally, I would gain a variety of different things, from more experience and respect for the moderators and admins that have to deal with the autistic side of things (eg. Rftechponys asking Rftechpony questions etc) to a better understanding of how RaidForums operates by.

7.What would the community gain from you being staff member?
Community wise you will see more activity on my part, being present more, helping with more internal RaidForums queries, preventing and stopping rule breakers by acting on information and the actions of others. And hopefully, more moderators will be less stressed out and more relaxed since another moderator (such as myself... hopefully) has been added to the team.

8.What's your favorite section on the site?
That's a difficult one, to be honest, I like the 'Discussion' and 'World News' sections since there are a lot of brilliant information that I learn and also a vast array of perspectives on things that I do love to read about.

9.If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?
Preferably the 'Discussion' or/and 'World News' sections as I find more posts and threads being made there which I will always make a point of reading.

If you need to know anything more about me then don't hesitate to DM me in the ShoutBox or PM me if I am offline. Thanks!
+Support

User is active and seems mature enough for mod.
+Support

Very active user in the shoutbox and forums.
Would make a good mod.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Self-Ban
Support+

Mature user and I've seen you around alot.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Requested self-ban
+Support

Active user and is mature enough for mod 
+support

old fag and has lots of time
Accepted

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Application Anastasia Belshaw 1 4,640 May 19, 2021 at 11:59 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent
Staff Application BurpingJimmy Burpingjimmy_Bot 5 4,563 March 10, 2021 at 04:15 PM
Last Post: moot
Application thu 3 4,052 October 29, 2020 at 08:30 PM
Last Post: Jaw