Tips On Learning C++
by Strikerr - September 07, 2021 at 12:43 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has any tips on learning C++. I just started and so far I am enjoying it.
1. Practise 3 question sets daily
2. Master pointers
3. Start working on real-life projects make something constructive (you can work on blockchain, look at recent trends)
4. Learn data structures, algorithms and graph theory to understand the working and fundamentals
5. Learn system design to develop a unique way of thinking to approach the problems in real world
(September 18, 2021 at 02:03 AM)tinilalo Wrote: 1. Practise 3 question sets daily
2. Master pointers
3. Start working on real-life projects make something constructive (you can work on blockchain, look at recent trends)
4. Learn data structures, algorithms, and graph theory to understand the working and fundamentals
5. Learn system design to develop a unique way of thinking to approach the problems in real world

Thank you for giving me this advice. It means a lot I'm just trying my hardest to get better at CPP it's a struggle but I enjoy it.
I like this point the most.
"3. Start working on real-life projects make something constructive (you can work on blockchain, look at recent trends)"

I think the motivating factor should be, What do you want to build?  I like data extraction, but I can't talk about things like that anywhere. 
Now, if you call it data backups?
I suggest taking a course in a real school.
(September 18, 2021 at 11:25 AM)Poneytail Wrote: I suggest taking a course in a real school.

No schools teach C++ for my age

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hacking tips Forgotten435 12 1,644 October 03, 2021 at 03:24 AM
Last Post: m-wire
more life pro tips by grangus grangus 3 364 May 29, 2021 at 11:34 PM
Last Post: ElevenFiftyNine
life pro tips by grangus grangus 1 305 May 29, 2021 at 06:54 PM
Last Post: ElevenFiftyNine