Tomorrow, you wake up in your ideal anime series.
by icewater - December 26, 2020 at 05:59 AM
It's in the title.

Which anime would you want to suddenly live in and why.

I could live in Pokemon world all day because everyone is happy so when i wreak havoc on a pidgey with my max EV pokemon craziness everyone will still be generally OK. I think being a gym leader would also be pretty rad.

I'd also not-hate living in JJBA b/c my muscles would look super excellent and hopefully my stand wouldn't suck.
mm.. Death note or awake in naruto
cat girls covered in cum ^_^
If I wake up depressed, Evangelion, if I wake up excited, Naruto
Welcome to the NHK, as my life would be literally no different lol
Steins;Gate
That goddamn time machine would be worth more in my hands than the hands of those goddamn kids in the series.
I would like to be in the world of Pokemon too!
(December 28, 2020 at 09:28 PM)vxvxvxvx0606 Wrote: cat girls covered in cum ^_^
Jeez, relax dude.. might as well take a golden shower after that one
Probably a safe one when my life is not in danger due to some psycopath with somd weird ass power... i'd say hamtaro
Darwins game ^^ just too see if i survive xd
one punch man, so i can be his first official civilian fan. Can be his promoter and show the world his power.
(December 29, 2020 at 04:13 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Welcome to the NHK, as my life would be literally no different lol

Obsessive thoughts and loneliness, this is how my shut-in lifestyle works.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-Fetisha-Kazegura-250?pid=4162171#pid4162171

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
(ANIME) TERABYTES OF ANIME ON - |MEGA|《-》|GDRIVE| (ANIME) Mykka 377 45,397 October 17, 2021 at 10:26 PM
Last Post: cold959595
What's Your Favorite Anime? taytaytaytay121 31 2,573 September 29, 2021 at 03:16 AM
Last Post: Randomfox
What do you think of the Jujutsu Kaisen series TheKnightSimon 2 272 September 10, 2021 at 03:29 PM
Last Post: bomboloide