Unofficial Database Index
by pompompurin - June 12, 2021 at 02:34 AM
now we all know pomp made this for his parkmobile Wink) no hate
should be on the Important Thread
Unofficial aye!!
Thanks for your hard work, we will get more data.
(June 12, 2021 at 02:47 AM)pompompurin Wrote:
(June 12, 2021 at 02:43 AM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: lol okay yea this was a good idea.

Yea, omni sadly be too slow moving databases to official (Even the SH Ones, gonitro never even made it to official, nor did parkmobile or ticketcounter)

Thought it would be beneficial to the community to provide a list of databases they know is safe to unlock (Since I only list databases I've downloaded beforehand)

hello asshole. if omni is slow why not go open ur own site. or are u gonna threaten him with ur -50 rep hahahaha useless kid
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Hello-Requested-self-ban
Thanks for doing this; true work of art, thank you for yer service
Good topic, good idea, following.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Absolute fucking mongoloid trying to get credits for a bunch of scraped links from RF. https://i.ibb.co/FWNVnnb/image.png
hello asshole. if omni is slow why not go open ur own site. or are u gonna threaten him with ur -50 rep hahahaha useless kid
(June 12, 2021 at 03:29 PM)NFOPandas Wrote: hello asshole. if omni is slow why not go open ur own site. or are u gonna threaten him with ur -50 rep hahahaha useless kid

LMAO, That dude is so annoying idk what his problem is, I think it's somebody thats been banned before & he's just trying to cause drama, ignore the skidiot
awesome idea! helped me discover few hq dbs I was missing.

edit: already ran into issue where ccidnet from the list is down. Guess that's the nice thing about having stuff on official server: no worry that link wont be there when unlock
This is a great man
thanks for making this
Appreciate ur work
(June 12, 2021 at 05:10 PM)louisthomas82 Wrote: awesome idea! helped me discover few hq dbs I was missing.

edit: already ran into issue where ccidnet from the list is down. Guess that's the nice thing about having stuff on official server: no worry that link wont be there when unlock

I'll get it fixed, don't worry Heart I also replied to the thread, and if Burpingjimmy doesn't have the PM from the user anymore I will do a reupload by the end of today

EDIT: I sent a staff member a PM with an updated link, should be fixed soon
Awesome job. Keep working on this. The only thing missing is this thread getting pinned!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
NASA.GOV FILES [INDEX OF/] IAmA1pha 5 2,629 September 12, 2021 at 02:08 PM
Last Post: IAmA1pha
CSV fanzooma.com from index andriajuliette 3 1,711 August 28, 2021 at 02:28 PM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart
CSV File from Index - 1 andriajuliette 2 1,683 August 28, 2021 at 12:24 PM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart