Unofficial Database Index
by pompompurin - June 12, 2021 at 02:34 AM
Should add the new ogusers april 2021, stockx address table only the users table was put on official and omni never added the address table for some reason which was posted on an old thread link may be dead not sure and full animal jam which I remember seeing someone post on here a bit ago and only partial was put on the official index.

EDIT: heatgames.me just got dropped and that looks like a fire database to add to the index no pun intended and toonbooks URL was toonbook.me if you type that in to the images section on google you can see old pictures and videos of the site before it went defunct.
(June 12, 2021 at 10:19 PM)calljmpmov Wrote: Should add the new ogusers april 2021, stockx address table only the users table was put on official and omni never added the address table for some reason which was posted on an old thread link may be dead not sure and full animal jam which I remember seeing someone post on here a bit ago and only partial was put on the official index.

EDIT: heatgames.me just got dropped and that looks like a fire database to add to the index no pun intended and toonbooks URL was toonbook.me if you type that in to the images section on google you can see old pictures and videos of the site before it went defunct.

Thanks, completely forgot about the OGU one, so many breaches be happening

Will fix the toonbooks thing now too
Great idea, Great post  Heart
To bad they did not do this before when I posted some good shit & it went down & I had to keep uploading a new copy & got fed up, stopped doing it. Now, they start adding them. lol !! I gave them many good files that people keep PM'ing me to reload it & I stopped doing it. If anyone wants to load my files, knock yourself out & go at it. lol !! Experian (two of them) would be a damn good start. Same for any Voter list I posted or things you would never have found. Read the list of files I will not reload & see if there are any you have, if so, go ahead & post them yourself, just mention where they originally came from.

Here is a list of files I posted: https://raidforums.com/search.php?action...4f314c4fa1 , they are DEAD now, but if you have them, go ahead & post them for yourself & just say where they came from.
so many leaks in 2021. thanks for your hard work!
Moved to IPFS and/or fixed links for: Peatix, CafePress, Shocker.net, bdv.fr, revelo.com.br, com2us.com. ogusers.com (2021), oxfam australia & wongnai.com

Feel free to suggest threads for me to add below :D
Great work, thanks a lot for this master pompompurin
I mean, who wouldn't want a full db dump of the largest social media website on tor: https://raidforums.com/Thread-atlayofke5...-942-users
Thank you for making this :D it's very useful...
Much needed, great shit homie
(June 12, 2021 at 02:34 AM)pompompurin Wrote: [001,073,164] | 2016 - (geekedin.net) GeekedIn Database ➡ Download Here!

Is that still up?

Geekedin is actually on here again

https://raidforums.com/Thread-geekedin-net

and the was updated very recently.

Haven't unlocked either, so no idea if the files are different.
(June 17, 2021 at 01:22 PM)SErgEyEs Wrote:
(June 12, 2021 at 02:34 AM)pompompurin Wrote: [001,073,164] | 2016 - (geekedin.net) GeekedIn Database ➡ Download Here!

Is that still up?

Geekedin is actually on here again

https://raidforums.com/Thread-geekedin-net

and the was updated very recently.

Haven't unlocked either, so no idea if the files are different.

Files are the same (can confirm) because I updated the link for that thread. Forgot to update it in my thread, thanks for the reminder lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
NASA.GOV FILES [INDEX OF/] IAmA1pha 5 2,668 September 12, 2021 at 02:08 PM
Last Post: IAmA1pha
CSV fanzooma.com from index andriajuliette 3 1,751 August 28, 2021 at 02:28 PM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart
CSV File from Index - 1 andriajuliette 2 1,717 August 28, 2021 at 12:24 PM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart