Vilayle Staff App
by Asset - April 22, 2020 at 04:17 PM
Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?
Yes

Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?
I am Vilayle, I currently do absolutely nothing making me perfect, I found the site via my friend @Hydrogen, one day he invited me to the site to join in on some raids and I've been apart of the community sense 2016!

Do you have previous moderating experience?
Not on a forum, but moderating comes easy to me and i know the ins and outs.

What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?
The amount of different people from different communities are interested in the same things as me.

Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?
Like most, the scamming, spamming, constant breaking of rules annoys me. And currently there are very few staff active enough to prevent it. So I just want to add to the support to help make the community better and less toxic.

What would you gain from being a staff member?
Main thing I would gain is that I don't have to wait/rely on other staff to deal with the stuff I know for a fact can be dealt with in that moment.

What would the community gain from you being staff member?
Faster response times as im constantly active (not on rf all the time but discord), I always respond to everyone, and I am always willing to help anyone out and be there when someone deserves a ban/warning.

What's your favorite section on the site?
Mainly Shoutbox, but other than that I like to go to the Cracking section because I enjoy cracking myself.

If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?
Probably everywhere as I like to venture everywhere, but Cracking.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming.
-support+ 
Continue to be active and I will consider changing this to a +Support
-Support+

For the time you’ve been here I’ve enjoyed it, and you’re actually very helpful and seemingly resourceful. So if your activity goes up, I’ll +Support
I can agree with Raid but, you have hardly any posts ma dude. Don't know what to say.
Accepted

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Staff Application BurpingJimmy Burpingjimmy_Bot 5 4,632 March 10, 2021 at 04:15 PM
Last Post: moot
Boootted's Staff Application Boootted 5 3,967 June 29, 2020 at 04:32 PM
Last Post: Jaw
Staff Application - Jaw Jaw 5 3,757 July 21, 2019 at 08:33 AM
Last Post: Omnipotent