Vin Numbers of cars & trucks, with owners & details, birthdays too
by Crazyoldfart - August 01, 2019 at 03:15 AM
Vin Numbers of cars & trucks, with owners & details, birthdays too, I want MORE of these, so I'm fishing to see what comes up from YOU. You got, I want, that simple.

This is just a Sample, an Excel file of 1,000 lines, like example below. Has birthdays to go with them.
        (header)
  first last address city state zip year make model vin phone dob
      (data in it)
GREG AAB 100 CLEARY LN CLENDENIN WV 25045 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA 5NPEC4AB7BH196691 3045487769 1968-08-23
JOHN AAB 8323 SW 108TH LOOP OCALA FL 34481 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY 4T1BE46K19U294701 3528734686 1930-08-09
LORI AAB 1404 HAWTHORNE LN BILLINGS MT 59105 2007 HONDA ACCORD 1HGCM55777A049951 1953-10-14
LARRY AARY 2653 OVERCREST LN SAPULPA OK 74066 2006 DODGE DAKOTA 1D7HE22K06S694318 9182273360
K WARD AARYN 8622 HOT SPRINGS DR HOUSTON TX 77095 2009 NISSAN ALTIMA 1N4AL21E59N438648 2815501829 1985-08-06

I have these files below & I'm looking for more like what you see in the sample to go with them. "I DO NOT CARE WHAT YEAR THEY ARE" They are ALL very useful 2 me. (some cars in my collection are antiques, 1930's & 1940's, even older, with license #'s too. It depends on the type file.)

a single file, with a bunch of files in it, that total 121,000,000 car & trucks.

11 medium size files (around 64 KB in size, over 400,000 cars or trucks in each file.)

2 big files (more along the lines of a leads file, with emails & other crap)

12 more  (around 50,000 lines each, making it around 600,000 cars or trucks, for those that can't add. lol !!)

one huge zip file, 4.5 GB, opens to a 10.4 GB file. (to big to sit here counting lines at the moment, biggest single file in them.)

auto_2013_sample.csv.xls         2.17 MB (2,283,520 bytes)   

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Would have given it to you for no credits, but none of you seem to have the energy to "SAY SOMETHING" after you get it, so I know you got it, therefore, no free lunch from me anymore. Sorry if you fucked that up. I know you won't learn anything from it, so this is how I have to do things now. I may drop a full file, if I see some interest in the replies or if I get a file from one of you. This TYPE of database is what I look for, it gives me DETAILS to locate someone by what they drive. Use Google map, satellite view & see it in the driveway or parking lot. lol !! I even got one once parked in the driveway & saw the license number & ran it to check the owner who I was looking for. Street View in Texas. Their kid was looking for them, I'm no fuckin' stalker, I was helping him find the missing parents. FOUND THEM!! lol !!
I'd rep you again, but I can't go any higher. As always good quality content. Keep it up!
(August 01, 2019 at 04:35 AM)Halfskull Wrote: I have a source where you can query a full name based on a VIN or a VIN based on a full name. Over 2000 entries.

I can do it in Texas too, but I want complete files to download. I use: https://login.publicdata.com/  for that. They kind of piss me off, they have old copies of Drivers Licenses & won't let loose of them & no longer list them. Ohio for one. I did not care that they were up to date, they were still helpful. Now, that site is not worth shit, only Texas & Florida are on it. That is why when you run a birthday search for someone 18 years old, the only states that come up are those two. Use DOBSearch.com & try it, only Florida or Texas will be in them for anyone that age. If you find those Drivers Licenses somewhere, hit me up. I don't care if they are 15 years old or not, I want them.

(August 01, 2019 at 03:24 AM)Jaw Wrote: I'd rep you again, but I can't go any higher. As always good quality content. Keep it up!

Big thanks for the reply to my posting. I need to know someone is using the shit I add to this site & that I'm not wasting my time doing it, seeing as I'm OLD & time is not on my side anymore. lol !! I would be willing to cut loose other files as a trade ONLY, or for Drivers Licenses. TRADE, I don't sell shit.
do they come with email address?
ok so how do we get the full file instead of spending credits for a tiny sample?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting
thank you bro.. nice shared
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Rule 15 - Redistributing content
(August 02, 2019 at 01:26 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: ok so how do we get the full file instead of spending credits for a tiny sample?

TRADE ?? I only do that, I never sell a fuckin' thing & don't really care to see this stuff floating around on the internet. Trading with me means you have something I want & I have something you want. Most people who have things, know me & that my friend is how I get most of the good shit. The rest, I find archived in some dusty closet, forgotten by the owner & they never deleted them. I'd rather trade for something useful to me, that way everything stays off the internet & out of the hands of morons with no conscience, that feel they have the God given right to fuck other people over, just to put a buck in their low-life pockets. I try avoiding those types. Stealing data is one thing, using it to rob some dumb fuck is another. Most people who do security steal data, just to show the idiot their shit is open to being hacked. They don't use it to rip off other peoples money. Half the things I post, like Voter Info, are public records, anyone can get a copy by asking for them & paying the price, they are not leaks. The only thing illegal is what you use them for, read the site where you get them from an SOS Office. (Secretary Of State, Office in each state) If trading, just remember that I do not want passwords, hashes, plain old emails or phone numbers with no names or addresses, not into that sutff. I use my records just to LOCATE people, find them, like a PI does. (I even work with a few of them now & then doing just that, locating people for them. They do court cases & find low-lifes. lol !! )
Repped up for the solid shit you put out.... Thank you
Hi Sir 

I need the above full data in exchange of what kind of data you need...
I have 65mm car data with name, address, phone, car make/model/year/vin - trade?
(October 22, 2019 at 08:52 PM)chainz Wrote: I have 65mm car data with name, address, phone, car make/model/year/vin - trade?

A friend of mine sells this stuff & has 150 million in one file. He might do some trading, you'd have to ask him. He will need to see what your trading first, he just got fucked & is not in any mood to play games.
(October 22, 2019 at 09:03 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(October 22, 2019 at 08:52 PM)chainz Wrote: I have 65mm car data with name, address, phone, car make/model/year/vin - trade?

A friend of mine sells this stuff & has 150 million in one file. He might do some trading, you'd have to ask him. He will need to see what your trading first, he just got fucked & is not in any mood to play games.

I'm against getting fucked - I have what I say I have - tell your friend to send email to [email protected] to discuss more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Sale-Sample] selling 1M data of fresh French house owners diace 4 1,174 October 05, 2021 at 12:12 AM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
Brazil telephone numbers. with fullnames 2.4mln cocomelonc 18 4,978 September 14, 2021 at 12:08 PM
Last Post: Burpingjimmy_Bot
Phone Numbers Database From Pakistan Hamza000 2 1,318 September 11, 2021 at 07:20 PM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw