Virtualmachine problem.
by Harrington - April 08, 2016 at 05:31 PM
(April 08, 2016 at 05:55 PM)thesecretjew Wrote: Do you understand any basic comp science such as MEMORY MANAGEMENT you cuck
>10 lines to add one fucking button to a form
Well first of all in the win api it is more like 20 lines to add a button so fuck you
>Handcoding is "so cool"
No it is mundane and boring but it is necessary for any real software you cuck
>an easier / simpler / fancier method out there.
This may be true but it is also much more shit code that takes up more space, runs slower and is less verbose and runnable on other os's
>I dont have fucking time to write a gui
Then why bother at all
Seriously i get so pissed off because i am so passionate about it
no offence

So if handcoding slow and boring? Why bother at all??? (kys)
And im sorry to tell you. But Visualbasic might be slow compared to 100% optimized hand written code. But its runs ON MUCH FUCKING MORE DEVICES than any of your handwritten shit.
Visualbasic is developed my Microsoft.. Oh wait.. The same guys who did windows right? Which leads to -> it runs on all devices with windows on it. .Net Framework is also preinstalled most of the time.
You dont have to worry about other users having to install third party software to make your API written shit run. 

Kyssss
(April 08, 2016 at 06:06 PM)Harrington Wrote:
(April 08, 2016 at 05:55 PM)thesecretjew Wrote: Do you understand any basic comp science such as MEMORY MANAGEMENT you cuck
Well first of all in the win api it is more like 20 lines to add a button so fuck you
>Handcoding is "so cool"
This may be true but it is also much more shit code that takes up more space, runs slower and is less verbose and runnable on other os's
Then why bother at all
no offence

And im sorry to tell you. But Visualbasic might be slow compared to 100% optimized hand written code. But its runs ON MUCH FUCKING MORE DEVICES than any of your handwritten shit.
Visualbasic is developed my Microsoft.. Oh wait.. The same guys who did windows right? Which leads to -> it runs on all devices with windows on it. .Net Framework is also preinstalled most of the time.
You dont have to worry about other users having to install third party software to make your API written shit run. 

Kyssss

HOLY FUCK LET ME STOP LAUGHING AND GET MY REPLY READY
>Handcoding is "so cool"
Then why bother at all
no offence

Kyssss

what is english anymore
>Handcoding is "so cool"
Then why bother at all
no offence

Kyssss

K i am ready

>But Visualbasic might be slow compared to 100% optimized hand written code
MFW using win32 api is not 100% optimized you sperg what you think i wrote the whole windows os is 1 file Smart man right here

>So if handcoding slow and boring? Why bother at all???
Plz read my previous reply

> But its runs ON MUCH FUCKING MORE DEVICES than any of your handwritten shit.
Orly This is the funniest thing i have ever heard in my FUCKING LIFE. You really believe visual basic can run on more systems than low level c++? WOW FUCKING CANCER. c++ could in effect run on any os. Visual basic can run on MOST microsoft os's . Maybe some others

>Visualbasic is developed my Microsoft.. Oh wait.. The same guys who did windows right? Which leads to -> it runs on all devices with windows on it. .Net Framework is also preinstalled most of the time.
What about all the other os's apart from windows. please read up https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_operating_systems

>You dont have to worry about other users having to install third party software to make your API written shit run. 
c++ converts to machine readable non os specific machine code.
Visual basic is interpreted in microsoft. net
Even non comp scientists could understand this shit
thank you very much for sharing
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching