Vulns you didn't know you had
by geshem - September 15, 2021 at 09:34 AM
Turns out MS Azure secretly installs management agents on your Linux VMs that are vulnerable to RCE and LPE exploits

What's worse is that there's no auto-update functionality so you need to manually update software you didn't know you had

https://www.wiz.io/blog/secret-agent-exp...-execution
(September 15, 2021 at 09:38 AM)Sosolapute Wrote: Thank you for the heads up.
Stay away from Microsoft products (and Google too) and you'll be fine.

Does this mean I have to drop my Windows PC into acid?
Thank you for sharing this on. It had no real purpose being on there apart from a may /may not use, and no one wants to do manual updates when using Linux. Cheeky mother fuckers.
thanks for the iformations my friendaa
Few are publicly available
(September 21, 2021 at 02:41 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: Thank you for sharing this on. It had no real purpose being on there apart from a may /may not use, and no one wants to do manual updates when using Linux. Cheeky mother fuckers.

Not all heroes wear capes it seems.
Annoying when s*it like that happens. Thanks a lot MS for introducing (silently) something that it is not actively updated and vulnerable. I can do my own stupidity thanks.
Thanks for sharing this info really helped me out!
Oh, well. I think Windows 10 Pro with ongoing updates is way better than in the past, but still too many vulnerabilities on 3rd party services. Thanks for this article.
CAn't wait for the slew of Win11 vulns coming our way :D
Clippers i got while downloading @ jPegFemboys nudes
(October 12, 2021 at 10:46 PM)Ringer Wrote: Clippers i got while downloading @ jPegFemboys nudes
im 16 pls stop we arent in nigeria.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do I know where my credits came from? uWvKmnN3 4 468 September 03, 2021 at 04:13 PM
Last Post: samisami1
How do you know if a lawyer is good? Tuenya 21 2,461 July 15, 2021 at 08:43 PM
Last Post: kerbale
DOJ Vows to Hunt Down Whoever Let the Public Know How Little Billionaires Pay in Tax Dredgen Sun 5 978 June 14, 2021 at 10:42 AM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun