What do you think about Donald Trump
by MaszCosNaKlacie - February 13, 2017 at 11:30 PM
donald trump is the next jesus! i would suck him.
I guess he is an evil, he will endeavor to suppress freedom. Just look he sad he will to negotiate with Putin!
I dont like him and I don't think about him so!
The people who are complaining about how he runs the government, specifically those that voted for him, should stop being retarded
He's a dumb bully who so full of himself that he actually honestly believes he is very smart.
He's rich, and he's powerful. That shit scares me.
He's a good guy in my opinion.
Honestly, I expected more. although he have very strange business approach, I thought that the same applied he will use and in politic. but unfortunately, his policy seems very confusing ... - Maybe he wants to deceive enemies?
Donald trump is our lord and saviour.
Personally hate him.

He's sucks and breaks promises
What can I say about him that hasn't already been said. The guy wanted to safe America, he had some great ideas (and some really bad ones), but he just isn't capable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What do you think about the web's security now? Kualifier 3 269 Yesterday at 03:01 AM
Last Post: wewqfwe
do you think someone will ever overtake google? sorrydude 32 2,328 September 17, 2021 at 11:34 AM
Last Post: 0leg
What do you think about websites like "Happy Money" Gekky 2 213 September 16, 2021 at 08:27 PM
Last Post: Minori