What to do with [email protected] ?
by johnnyppp - July 03, 2017 at 12:19 PM
What to do with the UID or [email protected] ?  Are we able to send emails or import the list to add them into facebook group with some clicks of the button?
I think you can not, but if you have a big DB, you can find certain users easily.
(July 03, 2017 at 12:30 PM)micko05 Wrote: I think you can not, but if you have a big DB, you can find certain users easily.

I found some ways to extract the UID / @facebook.com from facebook group but eventually i am not sure what can i do with these extracted UIDs / usernames.   It's faster to just add friend from the group manually since i couldn't add them all within short period of time.
(July 03, 2017 at 01:29 PM)johnnyppp Wrote:
(July 03, 2017 at 12:30 PM)micko05 Wrote: I think you can not, but if you have a big DB, you can find certain users easily.

I found some ways to extract the UID / @facebook.com from facebook group but eventually i am not sure what can i do with these extracted UIDs / usernames.   It's faster to just add friend from the group manually since i couldn't add them all within short period of time.

oh thats neat harvesting credentials and collecting deep data
You can send some images to this acc...
I actually don't know.. Lol I don't use facebook.
can convert UID to username and vice versa. Thats about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Possible to change RF username to a inactive one? cox 2 217 October 04, 2021 at 01:17 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent
Custom Username Previewer O G 26 6,636 September 20, 2021 at 09:25 AM
Last Post: cox
Is there any tools for scanning a combolist for a specific username or email? Smellypooper3 11 1,242 June 30, 2021 at 02:40 PM
Last Post: ejdicu73848