YTNinjaColeGaming Hijack
by Discord - May 23, 2020 at 05:52 PM
I started by joining his stream complaining about poor quality, he didn't have discord so I had a nice email conversation with him.
[Image: EyOn8gT.png]

He then stopped streaming once I "fixed" his stream

He returned to his stream 14 hours later to see cock and ball torture and cotton pickers and said this:
[Image: V8iF7VA.png]

So after an hour of fucking up this kid's stream Twitch finally decided to ban his account:
[Image: NHRW4qa.png]

Now I am waiting for him to give me consequences:
[Image: UurR914.png]

I've been a very naughty boy.
@Evira should have a clip of that hijack. He said he will send it to me and I’ll then upload it to bitchute or YouTube.
(May 23, 2020 at 11:38 PM)Alej1a3 Wrote: @Evira should have a clip of that hijack. He said he will send it to me and I’ll then upload it to bitchute or YouTube.
prob gonna upload it tommorow or idk lemme see if i have time to upload it since my fucking internet sucks ass
(May 24, 2020 at 12:07 AM)Evira Wrote:
(May 23, 2020 at 11:38 PM)Alej1a3 Wrote: @Evira should have a clip of that hijack. He said he will send it to me and I’ll then upload it to bitchute or YouTube.
prob gonna upload it tommorow or idk lemme see if i have time to upload it since my fucking internet sucks ass

Thanks guys Smile Heart
(May 24, 2020 at 12:09 AM)Revival Wrote:
(May 24, 2020 at 12:07 AM)Evira Wrote:

Thanks guys Smile Heart

No Problem Bro
You should Thank @Alej1a3 for informing me about the Hijack And saying to Record all this funny Bullshit XD
oh shit that bitch is too funny.

what's your discord?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Stream Hijack requests. Discord 5 3,510 May 23, 2020 at 05:36 PM
Last Post: Discord
New Twitch Hijack Video! Discord 0 2,783 May 16, 2020 at 02:27 AM
Last Post: Discord