YouTuber
by KingFlupa - October 19, 2017 at 02:05 PM
So As you may know doing is fun and people who help troll is fun too well this one youtuber thinks it's cool giving people fake accounts for money and scamming and no one does nothing which Is funny as hell and when my friend confronted him the guy literally said idc and got them off a discord group called Redalts who crack alts for steam,Minecraft,etc etc and they do there best but this guy doesn't care and takes there work away So what do you think of this skippyplayz guy should he be doxed or he is doing the right thing.

P.S. I will provide screenshots when my friend get a online or responds to me
Waouw, all these words, a bit confusing bro ...
(October 20, 2017 at 02:58 PM)Ellenovir7 Wrote: Waouw, all these words, a bit confusing bro ...

So a youtuber/minecraft server owner he gives people fake alts and takes money from people and lies.
(October 19, 2017 at 02:05 PM)KingFlupa Wrote: So As you may know doing is fun and people who help troll is fun too well this one youtuber thinks it's cool giving people fake accounts for money and scamming and no one does nothing which Is funny as hell and when my friend confronted him the guy literally said idc and got them off a discord group called Redalts who crack alts for steam,Minecraft,etc etc and they do there best but this guy doesn't care and takes there work away So what do you think of this skippyplayz guy should he be doxed or he is doing the right thing.

P.S. I will provide screenshots when my friend get a online or responds to me

Commas would be a nice addition Exclamation
yup, i'm also a good youtuber from few years but now changed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
dead youtuber prankxdddd Derek2Icy 2 1,432 August 29, 2016 at 07:54 PM
Last Post: Asik
[VOTE] Who is the cringiest YouTuber? - VANISSERY VS JINX Scaredhappyguy 235 33,625 March 22, 2016 at 07:53 PM
Last Post: Scaredhappyguy
My Autistic youtuber video playlist ozzyozborn7 1 1,465 January 03, 2016 at 06:39 AM
Last Post: 400Yonkers