a few 2021 Voter lists by counties with birthdays in them, FREE, no crying
by Crazyoldfart - September 16, 2021 at 11:33 PM
These are county lists, some for Texas, Georgia & North Carolina. In your newer Georgia Voter list on here, you only have a YEAR of birth, these have the FULL birthday. I added 3 small Voter affiliation files, with BIRTHDAYS & these are 3 states that are hard to get something from, California (about half the state, not whole 20 million) , Texas (same thing) & Arizona (another MF'er to get shit from. I did not give out the whole file or the bigger files. Hoping you will find me something worth a shit for a change. lol ! There are other things related to Voting in it.
   FREE, so that when its no longer here, you can go ask someone who got it for a copy. I'm not reloading a damn thing. I'm trying to build up more interest in VOTING & see if someone will come up with something new I don't have. I'll even take HISTORICAL records if I don't have them yet. Its all good to me.
   You won't find these files floating around, I got them from Grayhat. They only had these, but with Georgia, you get the whole birthday. Same with Texas, which on the internet does not give them out in most counties. North Carolina usually give AGE, but has now changed to YEAR of birth.This file does not have that, but has phones & emails.
   Anyway, take them or leave them, just don't ask me any stupid questions, they are FREE.  

https://gofile.io/d/dOsjbU   
   Voter lists by counties [birthdays].rar  (1.4 GB)
(September 16, 2021 at 11:33 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: These are county lists, some for Texas, Georgia & North Carolina. In your newer Georgia Voter list on here, you only have a YEAR of birth, these have the FULL birthday. I added 3 small Voter affiliation files, with BIRTHDAYS & these are 3 states that are hard to get something from, California (about half the state, not whole 20 million) , Texas (same thing) & Arizona (another MF'er to get shit from. I did not give out the whole file or the bigger files. Hoping you will find me something worth a shit for a change. lol ! There are other things related to Voting in it.
   FREE, so that when its no longer here, you can go ask someone who got it for a copy. I'm not reloading a damn thing. I'm trying to build up more interest in VOTING & see if someone will come up with something new I don't have. I'll even take HISTORICAL records if I don't have them yet. Its all good to me.
   You won't find these files floating around, I got them from Grayhat. They only had these, but with Georgia, you get the whole birthday. Same with Texas, which on the internet does not give them out in most counties. North Carolina usually give AGE, but has now changed to YEAR of birth.This file does not have that, but has phones & emails.
   Anyway, take them or leave them, just don't ask me any stupid questions, they are FREE.  

again you and a nice post.
(September 16, 2021 at 11:46 PM)master data Wrote:
(September 16, 2021 at 11:33 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: These are county lists, some for Texas, Georgia & North Carolina. In your newer Georgia Voter list on here, you only have a YEAR of birth, these have the FULL birthday. I added 3 small Voter affiliation files, with BIRTHDAYS & these are 3 states that are hard to get something from, California (about half the state, not whole 20 million) , Texas (same thing) & Arizona (another MF'er to get shit from. I did not give out the whole file or the bigger files. Hoping you will find me something worth a shit for a change. lol ! There are other things related to Voting in it.

again you and a nice post.

Why thank you sir ! I try to give them something I think is worth my time collecting for myself. lol !
One day I will surpass you in the sharing contest. I see you as a competitor Smile
(September 17, 2021 at 12:26 AM)master data Wrote: One day I will surpass you in the sharing contest. I see you as a competitor Smile

ha!ha!ha! Like having a contest with no prizes. lol !!

What a joke, 208 people have looked at this (at least 75% of them downloaded it) & only a good man who knows me has said one word about me posting this. Data Master seems to be the only person with the balls to be nice & say something. lol !
you are a useful person to this community. You share without expecting anything from anyone else. I am sensitive about this. If you don't thank me, I say I won't share Smile
(September 17, 2021 at 02:23 AM)master data Wrote: you are a useful person to this community. You share without expecting anything from anyone else. I am sensitive about this. If you don't thank me, I say I won't share Smile

I don't really care if they thank me as much as I want to hear they got it & found it USEFUL, so I'm not blowing smoke out my fat ass, I'll know if its useful or not. lol ! I try giving things that are not usually posted & a lot of them, I have 10 times more of & better files. Nobody has California or Texas Voters that I have seen on here or any other site. So, I give them a file that helps in those states to fill that empty space, not the original files (which I have both of, but a file none the same with affiliations showing & full birthdays, which if you go to the SOS Office website, with that information, you can update them rather easy.) Same with Georgia, the file the SOS Office sells, only has a YEAR of birth & not the full birthday. lol !!
(September 17, 2021 at 02:47 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 17, 2021 at 02:23 AM)master data Wrote: you are a useful person to this community. You share without expecting anything from anyone else. I am sensitive about this. If you don't thank me, I say I won't share Smile

I don't really care if they thank me as much as I want to hear they got it & found it USEFUL, so I'm not blowing smoke out my fat ass, I'll know if its useful or not. lol ! I try giving things that are not usually posted & a lot of them, I have 10 times more of & better files. Nobody has California or Texas Voters that I have seen on here or any other site. So, I give them a file that helps in those states to fill that empty space, not the original files (which I have both of, but a file none the same with affiliations showing & full birthdays, which if you go to the SOS Office website, with that information, you can update them rather easy.) Same with Georgia, the file the SOS Office sells, only has a YEAR of birth & not the full birthday. lol !!

you are the grandfather of crazy people and free data on the forum Smile

thanks and I like you indiscriminately hate everyone and everything
(September 17, 2021 at 04:55 AM)iberianplateau Wrote:

ha!ha!ha! Not quite ALL, I have many close friends, some even on here. I just get bent out of shape over STUPID. lol !
   I have 14 kids & ain't none of them stupid, I would not allow it. They got an education & a job, no low-lifes related to me. They are all grown up & live all over the friggin' country. The thing I taught them all is, what NOT to do in life & forced them to stay in school, graduate & either go to college, get a job or join the military.
    A lot of jerks let their kids end up in jail, being dopers, bums or sitting on their fat ass sucking up free groceries at home. They play games, get drunk, fuck the dogs & bring home a litter. That is how they ended up here, looking for shit to rip off some poor bastard. lol !
    My kids, I'd put my foot straight up their ass for doing any of that shit. If they went to jail, I've told them to call someone that gives a shit, it won't be me. lol ! Two of them are cops, one is a 911 operator, the rest all use their brains to make a living. 50% of them went to college. I have great grand kids for Christ sake. lol !  Now you know why I'm crazy.
Another THANK YOU SIR from one of 38 who downloaded it.
(September 17, 2021 at 07:47 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 17, 2021 at 04:55 AM)iberianplateau Wrote:

ha!ha!ha! Not quite ALL, I have many close friends, some even on here. I just get bent out of shape over STUPID. lol !
   I have 14 kids & ain't none of them stupid, I would not allow it. They got an education & a job, no low-lifes related to me. They are all grown up & live all over the friggin' country. The thing I taught them all is, what NOT to do in life & forced them to stay in school, graduate & either go to college, get a job or join the military.
    A lot of jerks let their kids end up in jail, being dopers, bums or sitting on their fat ass sucking up free groceries at home. They play games, get drunk, fuck the dogs & bring home a litter. That is how they ended up here, looking for shit to rip off some poor bastard. lol !
    My kids, I'd put my foot straight up their ass for doing any of that shit. If they went to jail, I've told them to call someone that gives a shit, it won't be me. lol ! Two of them are cops, one is a 911 operator, the rest all use their brains to make a living. 50% of them went to college. I have great grand kids for Christ sake. lol !  Now you know why I'm crazy.

and here is was expecting you to be 14 year old white kid. lol. Anyway, can't confirm neither.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I posted them, the files, in the criminal file Crazyoldfart 3 1,511 Yesterday at 01:55 PM
Last Post: zzzazzz
New 7-13-2021 Florida Voter list, plus Oklahoma's Congressional District Crazyoldfart 9 4,174 October 12, 2021 at 08:53 AM
Last Post: ChessExpert
CSV 1000 Million International Email lists (US, UK, India etc.) - VIP Package Freewaybuzz 9 3,539 September 29, 2021 at 05:00 AM
Last Post: Freewaybuzz