acuty USA CONSUMER 50M FREE
by master data - August 13, 2021 at 09:31 PM
I think there is someone who sells this data.. A Chinese proverb says; ''操那个对我没兴趣的教会牧师。'' that is, love multiplies by sharing.'' Rolleyes

https://mega.nz/file/c4x13aZT#d4HCAmYvos...mb_DWHXf5Y
Is this fresh? Thank you for sharing but that's extremely kind of you if this is newer stuff as well. Either way though, thank you very much!
(August 13, 2021 at 09:49 PM)akaCash Wrote: Is this fresh? Thank you for sharing but that's extremely kind of you if this is newer stuff as well. Either way though, thank you very much!

It is not fresh data. It is the data that comes to me with the swap and that I no longer need.
Gotcha. Well thank you still. Nice of you to share it rather than just let it go to waste. Smile Have a good one!
(August 13, 2021 at 09:53 PM)akaCash Wrote: Gotcha. Well thank you still. Nice of you to share it rather than just let it go to waste. Smile Have a good one!

thank you. If I'm useful to the community, it makes me happy.
Hope Mega will not delete this file??
(August 14, 2021 at 03:45 AM)19689p Wrote: Hope Mega will not delete this file??
If it is deleted, I will send you a hdd cargo and upload it to different servers Smile
If this is Acuity, it should have more files by the number of lines. 50M would be only less than one third of an Acuity database. I'm going to check it, my records go back many year with Acuity. Its also not named correctly if it is Acuity. The older files are named like this: Consumer_1701_Part1of4.zip , I have them split into states, so that if I'm working New York, I will check the New York files & not the whole country. Easier to work with this way for me.
Anyway, I want to thank you for doing this, saves me from being asked a million times a week to send someone a copy & have to sit here loading it, if I want to give it to them. lol !!!

Another thing people should know about Consumer Data. Its really not outdated for at least 5 years or more, they only add new listings to the old records. People that OWN houses seldom move for at least 25 years or more, so they will be in all those years at the same address. Look for NEW RENTERS & check the number of lines to see how much you have gained when buying a new copy. Phone Records will change, because morons keep changing carriers or some stupid broad gave out her number while getting shit-faced at a bar & changes her number so the Smuck she gave it to, can't call her. lol !! Another thing is, they add YOUNGER people to the new files, because they have left the family nest & gone out on their own & started getting a CREDIT HISTORY in their name.

You won't find druggies or homeless retards in Consumer Data, they have no life or credit history. That is where most of the data comes from.
(August 14, 2021 at 06:54 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: If this is Acuity, it should have more files by the number of lines. 50M would be only less than one third of an Acuity database. I'm going to check it, my records go back many year with Acuity. Its also not named correctly if it is Acuity. The older files are named like this: Consumer_1701_Part1of4.zip  , I have them split into states, so that if I'm working New York, I will check the New York files & not the whole country. Easier to work with this way for me.
  Anyway, I want to thank you for doing this, saves me from be asked a million times a week to send someone a copy & have to sit here loading it, if I want to give it to them. lol !!!

Yes you are right. I just downloaded part 1. I'll upload the others later as there are few thanks. Smile I think the top version of them should be the Q1 series..
(August 14, 2021 at 06:54 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: If this is Acuity, it should have more files by the number of lines. 50M would be only less than one third of an Acuity database. I'm going to check it, my records go back many year with Acuity. Its also not named correctly if it is Acuity. The older files are named like this: Consumer_1701_Part1of4.zip  , I have them split into states, so that if I'm working New York, I will check the New York files & not the whole country. Easier to work with this way for me.
  Anyway, I want to thank you for doing this, saves me from being asked a million times a week to send someone a copy & have to sit here loading it, if I want to give it to them. lol !!!

Another thing people should know about Consumer Data. Its really not outdated for at least 5 years or more, they only add new listings to the old records. People that OWN houses seldom move for at least 25 years or more, so they will be in all those years at the same address. Look for NEW RENTERS & check the number of lines to see how much you have gained when buying a new copy. Phone Records will change, because morons keep changing carriers or some stupid broad gave out her number while getting shit-faced at a bar & changes her number so the Smuck she gave it to, can't call her. lol !! Another thing is, they add YOUNGER people to the new files, because they have left the family nest & gone out on their own & started getting a CREDIT HISTORY in their name.

You won't find druggies or homeless retards in Consumer Data, they have no life or credit history. That is where most of the data comes from.

A new file should look like this or have more records by quarters.
Consumer Update Q1 2021
Size Zipped: 37.2 GB
Size Unzipped: 498 GB
New Homeowners/Renters- 43,895,099    ****** look for this *******
Total Count: 291,586,644
Phone Count: 109,217,841
Email Count: 33,008,746
Zip Codes: 41,303
DNC Update: 01/26/2021
NCOA Update:01/2021
Email Append: 2020-21
I keep the Q1 archive in the most valuable place Smile I can show it but not play it.
(August 14, 2021 at 07:18 PM)master data Wrote: I keep the Q1 archive in the most valuable place Smile I can show it but not play it.

ha!ha!ha! Good job ! Just wondering about this file, so I'm downloading it.
  Our friend has a newer file, not as many lines, but quality data.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CSV NL [Netherlands] & BE [Belgium] Consumer Database Priority 29 19,576 October 05, 2021 at 10:14 PM
Last Post: tncman
UK Consumer Marketing (2017, 8M) Data_Baron 20 7,760 October 03, 2021 at 10:59 AM
Last Post: mattzimmer
CSV GB [United Kingdom] Consumer Database Priority 7 4,085 August 31, 2021 at 08:57 PM
Last Post: Priority