#cut4zayn raid (what message should we give?)
by Biotronius - April 05, 2015 at 02:54 AM
Poll: What should we say?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
#1dfansrnigrz
25.00%
2 25.00%
#mydikishard
12.50%
1 12.50%
#fatautisticnigrz
12.50%
1 12.50%
#Moonmanhates1d
0%
0 0%
#zaynHeartmen
12.50%
1 12.50%
#zaynisbritfag
12.50%
1 12.50%
#zaynsmomisfugly
0%
0 0%
#rollingcutter
0%
0 0%
#zayngina
25.00%
2 25.00%
#zaynfukdhismom
0%
0 0%
* You voted for this item. Total 8 vote(s) 100%

Alright so I guess everyone knows why that hashtag is important but for the Newfags that don't, basically Zayn Malik of 1 Direction left the band and someone cut themselves because all 1D fans are suicidal teenage girls. She somehow got the hashtag trending and made the fanbase look worse than it is. So to "fix" that problem, I say we give them a different message in red marker instead. We have to get this plan spread around 4chan, Steam, anything. We can make history here.

What message should we give? Anyone got any ideas?
(April 05, 2015 at 02:54 AM)Biotronius Wrote: Alright so I guess everyone knows why that hashtag is important but for the Newfags that don't, basically Zayn Malik of 1 Direction left the band and someone cut themselves because all 1D fans are suicidal teenage girls. She somehow got the hashtag trending and made the fanbase look worse than it is. So to "fix" that problem, I say we give them a different message in red marker instead. We have to get this plan spread around 4chan, Steam, anything. We can make history here.

oops correction!!! 

Not all One Direction fags are suicidal but I get where you are seeing that.. some people can be so stupid
(April 05, 2015 at 03:11 AM)Louis Wrote:
(April 05, 2015 at 02:54 AM)Biotronius Wrote: Alright so I guess everyone knows why that hashtag is important but for the Newfags that don't, basically Zayn Malik of 1 Direction left the band and someone cut themselves because all 1D fans are suicidal teenage girls. She somehow got the hashtag trending and made the fanbase look worse than it is. So to "fix" that problem, I say we give them a different message in red marker instead. We have to get this plan spread around 4chan, Steam, anything. We can make history here.

oops correction!!! 

Not all One Direction fags are suicidal but I get where you are seeing that.. some people can be so stupid

shit i meant to say fans not fags .... 
i want to participate in this shit im interested to see where it goes
So far zayngina is winning...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Should be entertaining becks69 0 1,454 June 12, 2021 at 04:37 PM
Last Post: becks69
discord wedding u should all raid PokeMikeK 2 1,021 August 25, 2019 at 11:59 PM
Last Post: PokeMikeK
please raid ill give cookies frack12 0 518 August 14, 2019 at 06:29 AM
Last Post: frack12