is pastebin ...
by tornic - October 10, 2018 at 03:36 PM
.. a good source or just old content?

[EDIT] and what a good keywords to look after ?

greets tn
(October 10, 2018 at 03:36 PM)tornic Wrote: .. a good source or just old content?

[EDIT] and what a good keywords to look after ?

greets tn

can you share any keywords?
sure.. I'm looking for "spotify" "netflix" "mega.nz" "dropbox" etc... and all combinations of emailaddresses with possible hashed or dehashed password as a regular expression..

You can find a lot of stuff. that's why I asked.. is this just old stuff from leaked dbs or new stuff worth to aggregate ?
(October 12, 2018 at 09:56 AM)tornic Wrote: sure.. I'm looking for "spotify" "netflix" "mega.nz" "dropbox" etc... and all combinations of emailaddresses with possible hashed or dehashed password as a regular expression..

You can find a lot of stuff. that's why I asked.. is this just old stuff from leaked dbs or new stuff worth to aggregate ?

thank you
Try looking for these, they're great if you wanna hack into bot accounts, i'd suggest doing it on github too, in the code search.
You'll easily find active bot tokens.

bot.run
client.run
const Token
discord.js token
token
discord.js
bot = Discordrb::Bot.new token:
client:run
discordia client:run
discord, err := discordgo
discord client.connect({ token:
discord client.Connect("
Just gave me an idea! Thanks.

it's good imo
oh thx.. ill try this, even if im not into hacking.. but good.. klets see whats there!

(October 13, 2018 at 07:25 PM)q1w2e3 Wrote: Just gave me an idea! Thanks.

it's good imo

oh.. good to hear! What Idea is this ;-)?
Honestly I'm still able to find decent database leaks on it from time to time
(October 30, 2018 at 11:13 PM)nyxian Wrote: Honestly I'm still able to find decent database leaks on it from time to time

good to hear.. any specific search terms you would recommend?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
https://pastebin.com/rV8zh8j3 Tac 5 2,593 June 05, 2017 at 11:01 PM
Last Post: recurred