is there gonna be a ww3 soon ?
by CyberGh0st - May 09, 2021 at 07:40 PM
Question 
It's getting kinda tense in the middle-east, What do yall think...
China has been working on bio weapons for WW3 for the last 6 years now. I think they'd attack Taiwan first.
lol this threat is funny
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Leeching
If there is a WW3 my money is on China vs USA in a few years when China invades Taiwan. Once it starts I expect all the other big countries will choose their sides. Doubt my country will get involved so will watch it on TV untill we all die in a nuclear winter
Xiden won't do shit when the commie chinks take Taiwan. They're fucking Ukraine to get it going with Russia. That's why he's pulling out of Afghanistan, all those troops are headed to Europe. WW3 is supposed to start in the middle east. China and Russia will DP America and be allowed to win. That's always been the plan. They'll strike first and the US will surrender. EMP strike then 15mins later or so, all those glorious icbm's with mrv warheads will go over the arctic taking out all the US military targets. They'll leave most of the cities and people. The chinks want the land to grow food. What's that order from during Clinton's time... pd-60 something like that. It's US policy to absorb a first strike :D :D :D Anyway, screenshot this to be amazed one day! Smile
There have been so many times of a close call for ww3, but it never materialized. The MAD (mutually assisted destruction) continues to hold. If it happens I bet it will be a incidental war when one side attacks the other based on a false positive claim or a false flag.
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
Looking at the world and what is happening since some tie already, ww3 is going on already and is different as the wars we known- mind manipulation that leads to certain countries inside protests while bystenders wait for the right moment to enter as the "helpful" hand. In the past war was about showing guns now is using words and letting social influence to destroy as people stopped using their common sense or fact checking. Sad.
The strikes between Israelis and Palestinians seems to further prompt World War 3 concerns. Major powers, alliances and military yet seemed to be reserved in their responses.

What do you think will be the trigger and who will be the aggressor for WW3?
Someday probably it is going to happen. The we will get a shit hits the fan situation.
Ban Reason: Multiaccounting
Probably not soon, there were closer call in the past we are still not there yet.
Ban Reason: Multiaccounting
Let us hope the UFO's before then will have seen enough and start their attack
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtMbBPzqHY
We've been in WW3 since the '80s...

Unless you think Stuxnet, Shamoon, Duqu, Trisis, Crashoverride, etc. is peaceful malware

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Elon gonna make it? l00k1 28 7,752 June 17, 2021 at 11:20 AM
Last Post: sw0rd
Microsoft Won't Patch a Severe Skype Vulnerability Anytime Soon GigaBytus 11 1,767 February 20, 2018 at 09:25 AM
Last Post: puccioni
what do you guys think of a red tesla flying around Mars soon? 0lbl0rt 7 1,736 December 20, 2017 at 03:43 PM
Last Post: willozzl