muinu 4 tmod again you fucking neets
by Muinu - November 26, 2017 at 03:25 AM
Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?

Yes.

Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?

Yo soy Muinu, soy una persona muy divertida y servicial. Creo que puedo ayudar al sitio web con mis habilidades sociales y madurez.

Do you have previous moderating experience?

Yes, I do. I was previously a mod here on RF, but I have also been a moderator on multiple Discord servers, Minecraft servers, and forums. (R.I.P MuinuForums BTW)

What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on RaidForums?

we all die, you either kill yourself or get killed

In all sincerity, I've learned that the internet is in need of moderation, especially RF. RaidForums is such a great site that is constantly brought down by leechers, inexperienced Rftechponys, and some neets who think that DDoSing the shoutbox is funny. To wrap up, I've learned that great communities can be created with time and effort, and that RF is in need of both.

Why would you like to be a staff member on RaidForums?

Because the site simply needs support more than other forums. It's like raising a high-functioning autistic child. You love it, you wanna care for it, but you gotta put in that extra work to keep it working. I believe, rather, I know that I can bring that extra OOMPH to the table to keep the site and its users moving in a productive manner.

What would you gain from being a staff member?

Nothing. I'd simply gain the joy of knowing that I'm helping out.

What would the community gain from you being staff member?

They'd gain a knowledgeable oldfag who's nice, patient, easy to talk with, and very helpful. They'd gain a person who is there and is determined to help out.

What's your favorite section on the site?

The shoutbox. Is that an acceptable answer? I just think that the shoutbox is great, albeit a bit cancerous, but it allows for instant messaging and is great for conducting raids.

If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?

Anything relating to leaks. That's where the leechers go to be little asswipes, and I wanna wipe their entire species off the site.

The End

P.S - I know I haven't been active recently which sucks and makes me look way less qualified to be a mod, (even though I know I am). Please keep in mind though, if mod, or without it, I plan on being infinitely more active on the site.
-Support
Changed my mind, begs 2 much
+support

yeah you're an active member and an oldfag so you know what's happening. 
you'd be a decent mod.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Self-Ban
Since you happen to beg me every. single. time. I'm in the SB to reply to your mod app, here you go.

-Support

I was going to reply to it anyways, but you begging me then seeing you beg other staff members to reply to it caused this.
[Image: 638f5f7badae1d8f4d736f04011e1526.png]
Ban Reason: Requested self-ban
-Support

Contemplating.
+Support

I see him around much and he stopped begging for t-mod.
+support

He's been one of the most active RF users recently and seems to be more mature than when he left a while ago.
Plus he didn't beg me to post here.
Ban Reason: Scammed 200$ [email protected] https://cdn.raidforums.com/i/RF_d2wt.txt British Kid, uses BT as ISP.
+Support

Muinu is one of the most active and nicest members on here, he would make a great mod.
have to make new post

+Support
Changed a lot after the "a" pyramid. Looks like you really want tmod lmao
Accepted

Accepted as T-Mod