my story
by Eltartaha - August 27, 2021 at 01:54 PM
I am looking for a new girlfriend for myself, since I broke up with my ex. We were friends for a long time and I knew her just as long. But I absolutely do not know how to meet new people. I have always had shyness and restraint. How do people now meet on the Internet, do you have any advice?
I like to let my cute little dog off the lead (obviously paying attention to it's surroundings) then follow her. Great conversation starter and it's always the cute ones who want to pick him up, and talk to me. instant kino when returning the pup naturally through conversation. it works very well in most situations, but remember, safety and respect come first.
(August 27, 2021 at 02:16 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: I like to let my cute little dog off the lead (obviously paying attention to it's surroundings) then follow her. Great conversation starter and it's always the cute ones who want to pick him up, and talk to me. instant kino when returning the pup naturally through conversation. it works very well in most situations, but remember, safety and respect come first.

Ahahah, dogs are 100% fanny magnets.
(August 27, 2021 at 01:54 PM)Eltartaha Wrote: I am looking for a new girlfriend for myself, since I broke up with my ex. We were friends for a long time and I knew her just as long. But I absolutely do not know how to meet new people. I have always had shyness and restraint. How do people now meet on the Internet, do you have any advice?

Do not come to me for advice. That's my only advice.
At least you already had a girlfriend, you can be grateful, that's not the case for everyone here.
Anyway, bros come before hoes, never forget that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Game] Endless story Ringer 24 1,016 October 22, 2021 at 08:27 PM
Last Post: Majestic-12
RF LOVE STORY Ringer 3 186 October 19, 2021 at 02:12 PM
Last Post: originalgangster
Citybee Full Story 000 64 45,461 February 21, 2021 at 05:25 PM
Last Post: sophisma