no credits, free, just have balls enough to say you looked at it
by Crazyoldfart - May 04, 2020 at 11:34 PM
(May 05, 2020 at 04:45 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(May 05, 2020 at 03:59 AM)atf02 Wrote:
(May 05, 2020 at 03:46 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(May 05, 2020 at 03:20 AM)wishiwasbetter Wrote: stumbling into open directories doesn't = you getting your dick sucked.

Maybe you havent noticed that there has not been a lack of actual quality leaks in months. Whatever validation you obviously don't get in real life should be adressed there by growing a pair and dealing with whatever that is.

Coming here once a month to drop openly available "leaks" that a child could automate and stumble across a thousand times a day and then rage quitting when nobody gives a shit is comical and kind of sad.

Stick it up your pussifide ass you cunt. Only dick licker here is you. So, blow me ! Your setting a record for the most negative reputation reports in the history of this site you cunt. Crawl back in the asshole you were shit out of.

How aren't they banned? Their reputation. LMAO.

He is nothing but a cunt on legs. He is just here to fuck with people, he contributes nothing & will rip you off in a heart beat.
 I posted this so anyone interested could find it, but shit for brains has to put his pussy ass two cents in & piss me off. I did it FREE, no credits, just showed you the way. This is why I stopped posting shit & I have better data than most people on here, not all, just most. I collect PEOPLE, which is a bit different than most on here. This dick wad collects negative reputation reports from anyone willing to give him more of them. I think he wants to break a record & get over 1,000 of them.

You need a snicker first of all. Second of all, sounds like one of those fgts you sometimes run into on irc. To be honest, their peen is tiny asf. Relax man. You let it bother you, they win. Wink

(May 05, 2020 at 05:09 AM)wishiwasbetter Wrote:
(May 05, 2020 at 03:20 AM)wishiwasbetter Wrote: stumbling into open directories doesn't = you getting your dick sucked.

Maybe you havent noticed that there has not been a lack of actual quality leaks in months. Whatever validation you obviously don't get in real life should be adressed there by growing a pair and dealing with whatever that is.

Coming here once a month to drop openly available "leaks" that a child could automate and stumble across a thousand times a day and then rage quitting when nobody gives a shit is comical and kind of sad.

Stick it up your pussifide ass you cunt. Only dick licker here is you. So, blow me ! Your setting a record for the most negative reputation reports in the history of this site you cunt. Crawl back in the asshole you were shit out of.

Lol its not bannable to try and reach the highest neg possible. Read the negatives =)nand my sig and make a contribution to my neg rep im almost at 200! People take themselves too seriously lol, ( I hear it means little weiner )

Bro, do you need a snicker? Here have a snicker and also here is a tampon to plug it up. Heart
Thank you for sharing this. I had a quick look around and decided it wasn't for me, but it's still good of you to share.
(May 05, 2020 at 06:34 AM)atf02 Wrote:
(May 05, 2020 at 04:45 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:

He is nothing but a cunt on legs. He is just here to fuck with people, he contributes nothing & will rip you off in a heart beat.
 I posted this so anyone interested could find it, but shit for brains has to put his pussy ass two cents in & piss me off. I did it FREE, no credits, just showed you the way. This is why I stopped posting shit & I have better data than most people on here, not all, just most. I collect PEOPLE, which is a bit different than most on here. This dick wad collects negative reputation reports from anyone willing to give him more of them. I think he wants to break a record & get over 1,000 of them.

You need a snicker first of all. Second of all, sounds like one of those fgts you sometimes run into on irc. To be honest, their peen is tiny asf. Relax man. You let it bother you, they win. Wink

(May 05, 2020 at 05:09 AM)wishiwasbetter Wrote:

Lol its not bannable to try and reach the highest neg possible. Read the negatives =)nand my sig and make a contribution to my neg rep im almost at 200! People take themselves too seriously lol, ( I hear it means little weiner )

Bro, do you need a snicker? Here have a snicker and also here is a tampon to plug it up. Heart

I'm glad you agree with me and ya youre right i bet its super little and tastes weird
(May 04, 2020 at 11:34 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: I accidentally came across this while trying an old link I used a few years ago. I got a redirect & usually, I don't hit on that shit, but did this time & found this index. Its up to date, some go back years, others are like yesterday. Just DO NOT go back to main page or they will think you hacked into this shit & then you can't go forward again. Its unsecured. Have fun kiddies.

About 2 million emails in this mess. Names with them.

The "patient" name is misleading -- it's an acronym for Protecting against Attacks Tunneling In Encrypted Network Tunnels. The IETF is one of the groups that "designs" the Internet.

https://ietf.org/mail-archive/text/

Hay COF... 
Thanks a lot.
always sharing interesting stuff
I appreciate all your work man Smile Hope you can stay on forum.
I'll take a look at it thank you for your time for sharing
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
Im just curious, what/how can you do with this info? (im slow & im wondering xD)
This is intentionally exposed.
https://www.ietf.org/how/lists/
thank you for this share crazy
Appreciate the time u spent, but I don't think I'll use it
well, its nice that we are all backing up their email archive, its important information, and it belongs in archive.org probably anyway
Nothing wrong with getting free shit Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I have no idea what use these have, just know I see people looking for shit like it Crazyoldfart 6 1,406 11 hours ago
Last Post: sawasdikah
CSV Whole 2010 Business database FREE, no credits, 21 days Crazyoldfart 27 9,247 August 23, 2021 at 07:44 PM
Last Post: n0mercy
For those who are smart enough to know that they don't know everything there is. lol Crazyoldfart 22 5,221 April 25, 2020 at 06:25 AM
Last Post: Sunshinebag