purah mod app x
by purah - December 04, 2018 at 11:42 PM
Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?
Yes

Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?
People online, primarily know me as "purah" I am currently 17 years of age doing three A-Level courses: Computer Science, History and Engineering.
I found Raid-forums and knew what it was around 2015 through watching raiding videos on YouTube and my overall curiosity on the nature of these videos led me to this website.

Do you have previous moderating experience?
I do have brief moderating experience in a few games such as some battleground Rust servers back in the legacy days and a CS:GO Bhop server which I learnt and understood when to enforce punishment and the type of punishment to give based on what the user has done this was however temporary and a while ago.

What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?
Ultimately, I've learnt the differences of the individuals on Raid-Forums and the many different backgrounds which you learn to understand and comprehend being on Raid-Forums, this has given me skills in which I am able to use irl in allowing me to understand individuals much better and the points in which they make based on where they are coming from and the type of person which they are. 

Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?
Despite the fact that I feel i am capable of providing a sense of regulation on the forum which I feel, to an extent lacks for a forum of this type. I do overall really enjoy going on this forum and making my posts, but however I highly believe that actually moderating this forum will give me something else to do and something which I will also enjoy doing, aside just posting and typing in shout box which I have been doing rather actively for quite a period of time now. I also do highly feel that I would be a great addition to the staff team and fit in rather well.

What would you gain from being a staff member?
I know for a fact that I would gain a much stronger understanding of moderating a forum from what i already have and the types of punishments which should be placed for whatever rule has been broken.

What would the community gain from you being staff member?
The Raid-Forums community would gain an active, friendly, greeting moderator who is prepared to help and assist any user which is currently in need of it whether it be through the Shoutbox or PMS. They would also gain a mod which is capable of ensuring the forums and threads of Raid-Forums are kept regulated and clean from anything that breaks the rules which are placed.

What's your favorite section on the site?
Overall, the favourite section on the site for me, has to be the shout-box as it allows me to interact with users on a another level from which the actual forum and threads do.

If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?
Aside from the shout box as it can't be moderated I would really enjoy moderating the "Lounge" section as I think the discussions which go on throughout the Lounge tend to be rather interesting and I enjoy reading/posting on the majority of threads within that section. I also do feel however some of the posts which people put aren't really fitting for the "Lounge" sections or just are pure nonsense so they should either be removed, or moved. 

Thanks xx 
+Support
Would be a good addition to the staff team, pretty active and one of the cutest rf members (even though he has wonky eyes)

Heart
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Self-Ban