raid this pedo's server!
by thicc - November 18, 2018 at 01:41 AM
The pedophile's discord user is Jergury#1588. He has raided my dms multiple times with desperate attempts to get "revenge" after I broke his heart after being so tolerant of him admitting to nutting over me every time we talked.

Click here to join the server. He have also doxxed multiple people and leaked personal information from other users.
If you want screenshots, please let me know.

(If you wanted something to spam with:

https://www.gwinnettcounty.com/web/gwinn...nts/police)

//

edit: his new user is Jergury#6124, but he's still using his other one.

edit 2: invite is invalid, will update if i get a new one soon.
invalid invite retard ass nigger
(November 18, 2018 at 01:49 AM)000 Wrote: invalid invite retard ass nigger

:sob: :sob:
Listen up here you fucking slut. First off. I'm not even an adult, second off, im 2 years younger than you so how the fuck am I a pedo? I was trying to fucking mess with you. And the "doxxing" part? I threatened it. 2 different things. I did say the users first name but thats it. I didn't leak anymore than that. I simply am sick and tired of you fuckers attacking me.
(November 18, 2018 at 01:56 AM)JerguryV2 Wrote: Listen up here you fucking slut. First off. I'm not even an adult, second off, im 2 years younger than you so how the fuck am I a pedo? I was trying to fucking mess with you. And the "doxxing" part? I threatened it. 2 different things. I did say the users first name but thats it. I didn't leak anymore than that. I simply am sick and tired of you fuckers attacking me.

shut your shit up you literally just doxxed someone an hour ago
(November 18, 2018 at 01:53 AM)thicc Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 01:49 AM)000 Wrote: invalid invite retard ass nigger

:sob: :sob:

stfu retard ill fucking kill ur thot ass
(November 18, 2018 at 01:56 AM)JerguryV2 Wrote: Listen up here you fucking slut. First off. I'm not even an adult, second off, im 2 years younger than you so how the fuck am I a pedo? I was trying to fucking mess with you. And the "doxxing" part? I threatened it. 2 different things. I did say the users first name but thats it. I didn't leak anymore than that. I simply am sick and tired of you fuckers attacking me.

Continuing on with what I said. I joked about "SEND NUDES" and shit like that. Your literally attacking me all over me fucking calling you a slut? Continue with this on discord. I'm not going to bother sending more messages.

(November 18, 2018 at 01:59 AM)hammybwraps Wrote:

Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.

pack your bags!
(November 18, 2018 at 02:00 AM)JerguryV2 Wrote:

Continuing on with what I said. I joked about "SEND NUDES" and shit like that. Your literally attacking me all over me fucking calling you a slut? Continue with this on discord. I'm not going to bother sending more messages.

Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.
[Image: unknown.png]
explain nigga
(November 18, 2018 at 02:04 AM)hammybwraps Wrote:

explain nigga

Legit you'd have to be retarded to click that lol
(November 18, 2018 at 02:06 AM)JerguryV2 Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 02:04 AM)hammybwraps Wrote:

explain nigga

Legit you'd have to be retarded to click that lol

i said explain you actual monkey
the guy being called a "pedo" is 13 retard lmaooo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pedo, rape discord server SODEAD 7 1,228 1 hour ago
Last Post: AgainstTheWest
pedo discord server SODEAD 7 1,023 October 11, 2021 at 09:12 AM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Pedo filled discord server Zephyrskies12233 3 1,599 August 07, 2021 at 03:02 PM