the riots
by thelinuxnerd - June 01, 2020 at 10:44 PM
One of the rioters at one of the riots in my region was seen wearing an RIT sweatshirt at one of the riots. I live in the suburbs. at nearly every single job Ive been to the job speaks poorly about the colleges. The college students are mostly the ones who are unemployed out of all this even during covid 19 and have the time for rioting. its the college students who are mostly the ones who are unemployed even during covid 19. The colleges are the ones who are starting the riots nationwide is a theory that I have. everyone else or the majority are working right now (even during covid 19). My question is if any other college students have been seen violently rioting in other regions. Wasnt ferguson a long time ago a riot that was started by the college students?
No job, nothing better to do = attend riot

when sun goes down, it's time to make money and steal some shit and sell on ebay.
(June 01, 2020 at 10:54 PM)primaboy99 Wrote: No job, nothing better to do = attend riot

when sun goes down, it's time to make money and steal some shit and sell on ebay.

There are now roughly 40 million unemployed Americans thanks to Covid, so that's alot of attendees!
There were two attorneys arrested in NY. Fuckers threw a molotov at police. Dumb asses will get 20 years now. As for universities, yeah, probably. That is the major recruitment center for far left extremists in America today. There's even many 'professors' who're shitbags. I've looked at a few pig sites that show the mugshots of those arrested and it seems to mostly be the dregs of society.
If you analyze all this a little, anyone realizes that they are not spontaneous manifestations, nor do they have anything to do with racism, it is just the excuse to destabilize the government.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Riots in every countries Oxide 19 887 June 16, 2020 at 11:33 PM
Last Post: EPP
These riots are lame mastergerber 30 1,273 June 02, 2020 at 02:44 PM
Last Post: batistabomb