thekiob's Staff Application
by thekilob - July 23, 2020 at 10:33 PM
Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?
Apart from a few minor warnings and bans (mostly jokes from staff), yes. As many already know, I have been the site's top reporter and one of the most active users for a while now, and haven't broken any (major) rules my whole time on RaidForums (definitely not recently).
Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?
I am thekilob, I code websites/apps, collect DBs and I'm also an SQLi master. I probably found this website while Googling for some DB I didn't have...
(I almost forgot to mention the fact I also operate the website DeepSearch)
Do you have previous moderating experience?
Not on any popular/big forums, but a lot of experience on Discord.
What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?
Vincenzo Troia is Exabyte! Also the fact there are a lot of snitches, spammers and dumb Russian scammers. But that's exactly why I'm applying. I also never thought GnosticPlayers was registered on here, that was pretty cool to learn.
Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?
I definitely think there aren't enough staff members to take care of all the spammers, and it annoys me. I'd love to be able to take action against them myself instead of having to wait, especially if all staff members are unavailable (which happens often).
What would you gain from being a staff member?
The satisfaction of getting rid of spammers and helping to maintain a cleaner community. While I learned some staff members are annoyed by the constant reports, I would love reviewing every single report, it's just how I am...
What would the community gain from you being staff member?
There would be much less spam and leeching, and I'm often online when other staff members aren't. There would be a major decrease in unreviewed reports, which many staff members have complained about.
What's your favorite section on the site?
The Leaks section, for sure.
If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?
Probably the NSFW section, since it has the most leeches (leechers?).

Please let me know what I can improve if you -support me or if I missed anything crucial, I wouldn't want to instantly be declined without a proper explanation, it would make me very sad :(
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
+- I did not mind the application, but you are extremely toxic and annoying and I cannot give an actual answer as I genuinely dislike you and I feel that would be unfair.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming.
-

+Support

Recognizes rule breakers on the forums and reports them accordingly. Haven't really had a chance to talk to him much but not sure why others don't like you cause you seem alright to me.
(July 31, 2020 at 11:17 PM)Sem Wrote: +Support

Recognizes rule breakers on the forums and reports them accordingly. Haven't really had a chance to talk to him much but not sure why others don't like you cause you seem alright to me.

While this is true, the manner in which this user conducts themself is incredibly immature and this user often just exudes petty nonsense, I don’t care too much about these things because they aren’t against the rules, but if you just go around being annoying the effects will be more negative than anything else, especially with his love for berating new members trying to do literally anything.

I don’t mind anyone becoming staff, I’m open to anything, it’s just a website after all. pogu

(Also it would be best to mention a lot of staff don’t like HIM, I’ve always believed he’s playing a character but who knows)
very toxic man, i dont like

-support!
Not enough support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Staff Application v2 rithvik 1 1,788 October 01, 2021 at 04:28 AM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
KILLKIKES Staff Application KILLKIKES 5 6,254 September 09, 2021 at 06:55 PM
Last Post: Jaw
CBT´s Staff Application CBT 5 7,647 September 09, 2021 at 06:54 PM
Last Post: Jaw