what is best vpn phon free
by skiliton - June 22, 2021 at 12:13 AM
Pay for a VPS and make your own, its not that expensive and you'll know you're not being logged.
(July 03, 2021 at 02:59 PM)Tegyrios Wrote: Use https://courvix.com/. it's nice and free.

Thanks for the shoutout.
(July 08, 2021 at 05:17 PM)violator Wrote: Pay for a VPS and make your own, its not that expensive and you'll know you're not being logged.
You ruined the whole point of vpn lol.

(July 22, 2021 at 12:14 AM)Courvix Wrote:
(July 03, 2021 at 02:59 PM)Tegyrios Wrote: Use https://courvix.com/. it's nice and free.

Thanks for the shoutout.

Welcome and thanks for running that service.
i use turbovpn, its free & have no ads
It's a bit difficult to determine which VPN service is actually good - there are usually a bit more to take into consideration aside from encryption and such. You'd also have to take into consideration of the location of the company as different laws can apply, different policies can apply, etc past events of said company. I currently use ExpressVPN. It's decent but a VPN like TurboVPN is not that good for security intensive scenarios. In fact whenever I use google via TurboVPN it still caches my past location while on the other hand it gets updated quickly while using ExpressVPN. I believe NordVPN is good as well but from my experience it's too easy to social engineer a female employee of the service. A VPN service like TurboVPN usually logs data and I know you said "free vpn for mobile" technically if you play your cards right any of these services can be free.

Maybe you can try to abuse free trials?

You also have the option of setting up your self-hosted VPN - there can be some issues with this though one being that your setup may not be as secure since not many other contributors are there to assist you but it would also not be popular so in a way that would help a bit and then there is the encryption of it and other considerations such as certificates for your mobile device(CA certificate), etc.

If you can manage to do all of that though then you'll have your own personal VPN.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Trolling, and when he realises no one cares begins to spam forum functions (awards, etc)
mostly on "free" vpns u are the the product instead of the vpn, but just use windscribe 10gb free each month or mullvad cuz it costs 5 usd a month and thats like nothing
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Month (3w, 4d, 20h remaining).
Ban Reason: Suffers From Brain Damage
I am using SuperVPN. I would definitely recommend you to try
(July 23, 2021 at 07:17 PM)TurKLoJeN Wrote: I am using SuperVPN. I would definitely recommend you to try
I wiil thx man........................
try to pay for some shit real life .... braaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh